I have no problem cranking up my guitar loud in my apartment, people can faintly hear it if they are a few feet outside my door in my apartment. But my neigbhors can only hear the bass from the guitar noise.

I get really self-conscious if I want to sing somewhat loud with my guitar. I don't have a horrible voice, but I feel it's not that good. I just want to get over it and sing loud, only way I sing loud is If I sing along to a song that's turn up loud, too drown out my voice.

I just want to sing and play guitar and not feel awkward about it if someone hears it.
Say to your self, "**** it, I don't care what they think!" Then sing. Worked for me.
Plug headphones into your amp and put them on, you won't be as self-conscious then.
There's no easy way around it. Crash the stage at a music festival and sing your heart out.

Really, I'd suggest performing live somewhere big or small (relatively) and act like you've done it before to take away the shyness which works with me, and you'll roll with it.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
get naked and sing. you'll be distracted from the way your voice sounds because you'll be preoccupied with how you think you look naked, which people outside your apt cant see!
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
get naked and sing. you'll be distracted from the way your voice sounds because you'll be preoccupied with how you think you look naked, which people outside your apt cant see!

Genius!
Quote by Duffman123
Genius!

i know. he might start to have seriously bad his self image, but he'll be able to sing
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
What you really need is a new amp.

Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Just think, they probably can't sing better than you.

If you really want to sing, take your guitar into the shower.....hope you have an acoustic, umbrella, an apple, a fork, alot of shrink wrap and a good water heater.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?