Okay so fender is having this celebration for the tele's 60th birthday. It's selling limited edition remakes of there old models. I'm a pretty big fender fan and was wondering if someone could tell me which I should get. You can see them pretty much all on this site

http://www.themusiczoo.com/blog/2011/fender-tele-bration-2011-60th-anniversary-limited-edition-guitars/
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
Waste of money, unless you plan on keeping it in a glass case and selling it 50 years later, it will be worth billions.

Get a Jim Root signature if your desperate for a new Tele.
METAL!
I'm liking the olympic white '62 and the natural '75.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Last edited by FloyDZeD at Jun 3, 2011,
Its not even a proper rosewood Tele
Rosewood top and back with a spruce centre. And its a maple neck too!
Quote by Ultraussie
Waste of money, unless you plan on keeping it in a glass case and selling it 50 years later, it will be worth billions.

Get a Jim Root signature if your desperate for a new Tele.

just sexy tho. man. my gf shud be happy I don't have more cash to blow haha. she isn't though...thinks I would buy her some shit? lol
I am liking the bamboo guitar. And the railroad-bridge-wood one.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
I like May myself, but would be happy to play any of them.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
fender must base its birthday celebrations on the queen's... they're like all the frickin' time.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by treysonpwaters
steal $500...and but the last one pictured. easy.

My thoughts exactly also started saving up (never done that before )
Quote by slashermaster
My thoughts exactly also started saving up (never done that before )

is it just me or does that last one have a contoured body like none other...thats one of those few guitars i see and im like iffff only.....i could own it lol. I might be a famous rocker.
you mean the hot rod? Yeah I totally agree, but its also the factI like the seymour duncan '59 pickups, they give that twangy classic rock sound.
Neat that the redwood body is made out of an old train trestle, but, does the wood have creosote in it???
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
The '62 custom looks like sex to me.
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
$1800 for a Tele made out of 100 year old... PINE! Most of these guitars are total jokes.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by Dave_Mc
fender must base its birthday celebrations on the queen's... they're like all the frickin' time.

+1 billion

But I guess when your primary business is selling the same thing over and over to an audience who is O.K. with that you got to make it all special. and that means every year of any guitar or company milestone ending in a 5 or 0 is time to break out some crazy customs, and dust of the anniversary stickers for the back of the head stocks of everything else. Reminds me of that dumb chopper show, and how many gimmicky commemorative bikes can they pump out.

to the TS, there's probably a good number of guys on TDPRI who can make you a custom tele just as cool as those fenders without the $1800 price tag.
hehe
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by askrere
to the TS, there's probably a good number of guys on TDPRI who can make you a custom tele just as cool as those fenders without the $1800 price tag.

what is TDPRI
the tele forum... can't remember what the official name is offhand...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
TDPRI = Telecasters, Damn perfect rock instruments

or maybe something else...
TDPRI stands for Telecaster discussion page reissue.
Quote by consecutive e
$1800 for a Tele made out of 100 year old... PINE! Most of these guitars are total jokes.

Good pine ages beautifully, and some of the earliest telecasters were made of pine. Aged pine is a very, very good wood for a tele. It's got very sweet highs and is warm without losing the characteristic twang. If it was just a matter of cheap wood they'd stick to Alder.
Quote by Roc8995
TDPRI stands for Telecaster discussion page reissue.

lulz the name of the page actually suits the style of guitar a tele is... no-nonsense
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?