So I'm scheduled to meet up with a guy to trade my fuzz factory for this 4 knob Keeley compressor. Is there anything in particular that I should look for when trying it out? Any known issues to watch out for? Some settings that might bring out the best/worst in the pedal? We're going to be trying out the pedals through his battery powered mini amp (Marshall), so I know outside of whether the pedals actually work, I know we probably won't be able to fully appreciate what the pedal does; I was seeing if UG had any trade testing advice... I've been burned on craigslist sales/trades before, so now I'm super cautious
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1
Do what I do.. Write up a bill of sale/trade.

"I, _______, am selling ______ for $___ to _____, in ______ condition"

You both sign it, and there ya go.
You know that's not worth crap, right? For anything like that to be valid, it has to be signed by a public notary or two depending on the document.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
lol well it turns out the guy I was trading with is the current singer/guitarist from Blind Melon (Travis Warren).. how cool is that? The guy was so chill and true to his word. When I got home the Keeley comp delivered as promised.. thanks for the advice anyways guys =)
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1