http://www.ovationguitars.com/guitars/product/celebrity_cc28_hby_-tbby

Never heard a whole lot about this brand. Any opinions?
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
You've never heard of Ovation?????Do you even play guitar?

I'm not familiar with this model but I love my ovation 12 string and any that Ive ever played, kudos to your wife you lucky sob!
Heard of, of course. More like never really played or read up on.
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Personally I hate Ovations because of the way the back is curved, you CAN'T sit down and play it. Yeah, if I were you I would get something else, unless her feelings would really be hurt.
I have an Ovation AE-128 and personally love the roundback... Sits nice against you when your playing and by the link you gave it looks like a pretty funky guitar!!

And the wife buying u a guitar...nice. Hold onto that one :P
+1 on your wife is awesome. She's a keeper. Ovation is a brand that is either loved or hated. Few people are on the fence. On one hand they sound awesome 90% of the time plugged in. Some say they are mediocre sound while unplugged. If you can get over the curved back and like the sound, then I'd say you owe your wife for picking out a good guitar. IMO the curved back is strange and I just don't want to make the effort to get used to it. That's why I never really play them at stores.
Love how you people rate a relationship on if the significant other is willing to buy a guitar. Or let you keep yours. Not that I envy you people, I have a ways to go before I ever have to deal with something like that, but I'm already wondering!
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.