Yea, another one already. First up is an Ibanez Paul Gilbert Flanger.

Price paid: One KoT clone

Review: Doesn't do the Unchained type flange if that's what your looking for. It's more akin to an old A/DA or Ross Flanger. Very lush modulation that can go over the top with certain settings. The Take Off mode is loads of fun but doesn't really serve any major purpose. If you're into atmospheric type stuff, this is a great pedal. Build quality is solid, I like the custom enclosure.

Next is a Diamond Compressor.

Price paid: One Mad Professor Forest Green Compressor

Review: It squashes the attack a bit more than I'd like at higher compression levels but it's nothing too extreme. Where I normally keep it, it's perfect for me. It's dead silent throughout the entire range which is a huge plus. Higher voltage power supplies seem to give it a bit more headroom but it's not needed with my low output Strats. Build quality is awesomely overbuilt, typical Diamond.

Lastly, there's a Himmelstrutz Fetto Standard.

Price paid: $295 new

Review: I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical buying this. The hype has been pretty intense as of late and nearly every time I've bought something based on hype alone, I end up disappointed. Regardless, I decided to order a Fat-Oh Nord 70 from Make'n Music. That didn't work out so I had to go for the Standard instead.

The Standard is voiced even more to my liking after playing it for a couple hours. Very open in the high end without sounding harsh, something really rare in solid state pedals in my experience. It's very dynamic, almost as much as my Kingsley Minstrel. I haven't tried it at 18V yet so it may be able to match it.

I'm really digging it both as a stand alone drive and as a slight gain boost into my Minstrel. It does both without sounding congested in the least. I do wish the regular Nord was in stock so that I could have the boost as well but I can always upgrade later.

One thing about this pedal is that it definitely looks handmade. There are plenty of finish flaws. Some might like it, some might hate it, some (like me) are probably indifferent. It would be nice to get a flawless finish but it sounds so damn good I'm willing to overlook it (a first for me).

Very highly recommended.

My collection as of a couple minutes ago:
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Happy npd! Looks like you've got a nice setup going. I've been thinking of going the individual pedal route. Have had a pod xt live for years now and I miss my pedals.
dibs on the airplane!

nice stuff matt. was stuck on the new amp today and missed this!

clips of take off nao!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
You wants it? I'm flipping it. I'll get clips of take off tomorrow. It's so much fun to just leave it on.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Wow, Kyle wasn't kidding: you didn't get anything good.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Wow, bubbs, you've actually played all that stuff?
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
But the cork to non cork ratio on my board is 9:1.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by mmolteratx
But the cork to non cork ratio on my board is 9:1.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Oooh. Do you have a spare copy? I only know 2 blues licks.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Kyle as tried a pedal that doesn't start with TS?

pfft.

right.

I've never owned an actual tubescreamer. In fact, I only just recently got my tubescreamer ripoff (Sparkle Drive).

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by TNfootballfan62
I've never owned an actual tubescreamer. In fact, I only just recently got my tubescreamer ripoff (Sparkle Drive).
NO ripoffs?

Thought you had a eburst?
Ah, the e-burst got cannibalized for parts for some other things before I finished it.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
So close...

Really? Kyle dude...
Thanks for the reminder. I'm going to finish that, now.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Quote by TNfootballfan62
Thanks for the reminder. I'm going to finish that, now.

stellar idea.
sweet

man that corksniffer mag always makes me laugh
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?