Poll: What is Rob Zombie better at?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is Rob Zombie better at?
Music
43 61%
Movies
27 39%
Voters: 70.
Page 1 of 2
I just got done watching Halloween 2 and I was think is Rob Zombie better at making movies or music? So pit I pass the question to you.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
I really don't care.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Movies, although I only really enjoyed Ho1KC and The Devil's Rejects. Those films were great. I'm not so much a fan of his music, although I do listen to it on occasion.
he's not really that great at either.. but he lives like 20 minutes from me. it's cool. like all my friends have met him. i haven't, but i'm not a fan so it's not that big of a deal.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Not really a fan of Rob Zombie, but his music is better. Don't watch horror movies
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I saw the first one and I laughed throughout the entire movie.

So I think that means he fails hard.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
The original Halloween was better...
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

I think they're both pretty equally bad.

You need a neither option in your survey, by the looks of it.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I enjoyed House of 1000 Corpses and didn't mind Devil's Rejects, but I didn't like the Halloween remake and didn't even see the second one.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I'm not the biggest Rob Zombie fan.

Music: I've only heard some of his hits and he has some pretty catchy stuff. I saw him in concert (some festival) and he is an awesome performer. That was before I heard any of his music but I had a great time.

Movies: I think he is a better filmmaker than musician. House off 100 Corpses is a terrible movie in general. Halloween sucked. Its sequel was worse. The Devil's Rejects was awesome. Not just a great horror movie, but a good film in general. So why am I saying that I like him as a filmmaker when his good to bad ration is only 1:3? because Rejects is that good. He seriously has the potential to be a great filmmaker if he makes more mature movies that stray from the norm. Out of all his movies, rejects is the only one that doesn't take the derivative route of having young people in danger. He is gonna remake the blob which will most likely suck, but his project after that is going to be Tyrannosaurus Rex. Its supposed to be a really violent film about an underground boxer or something like that.

tl;dr: his music is ok but his career as a filmmaker is still growing and he has showed potential to be good if he puts out some original stories.
Last edited by sticksause at Jun 3, 2011,
Music fo sho'

P.S. I haven't seen you in forever, OP god damn
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I'd say his music. He's pretty great at both IMO.

Music... He's easily capable of being in my top five favorite artists. I like most of his discography and his shows are pretty amazing. Movies... I hated House of 1000 Corpses. That movie was so stupid. Devil's Rejects is one of my favorite movies, and I loved both of the Halloween remakes.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
He isn't remaking the blob anymore. He is doing a movie called the Lords of Salem.

To the guy who said I need a neither on the poll. The question was what he was better at, not whether he was good or not.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by Blackwaterson89
To the guy who said I need a neither on the poll. The question was what he was better at, not whether he was good or not.

i think his point is that the "neither" option would imply they are about equal.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
He's better with music, but he's a pretty good filmmaker as well.

He puts on an amazing live show though. He was the best performer at Mayhem last year.
oh my god, his remake of halloween was the biggest joke...

it ws good for the unintentional comedy for the few half hour or so, but then it just gets to a total waste of time

i remember how much i loved dragula when i was ten years old, but uh, that was when i was ten years old
He's terrible at both.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
He ruined Halloween, and I've never liked his music.

The real question, is which is the lesser of two evils?
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
i prefer his music over his movies definitely (although i thought his take on Halloween was ok)

i often feel like my innocence has been stolen every time i watch one of his movies.
i also had the unfortunate experience of watching one of his animated films(cant remember the title)and i was dissappoint...his films are just a bit much i think.

i would rather get ear-raped by his music than eye/ear-raped by one of his films
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Movies.

To date I have seen one film by Rob Zombie, and it was enjoyable. By contrast, I have heard several Rob Zombie tracks, none of which were enjoyable.
Can't comment on his movies as I haven't seen any but I'm really beginning to get into his music. I used to find it a bit boring but the more I listen the more it grows on me.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
I've never listened to his music but he makes some of the worst movies i have ever seen.
Rob Zombie is great at creating an image, and atmosphere. I'd say he's better at music.

The Devil's Rejects was good, nothing else has really impressed me in his films. I haven't seen Lords of Salem yet.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
If we are talking about White Zombie era, sure, he's better at making music.

Right now he's not good at all. The Halloween remakes were terrible.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
The worst kind of Zombie.

over two years, mother****er

TWO YEARS
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

music, but that's not generally saying much
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by mystical_1

I still love the use of Freebird at the end of The Devil's Rejects
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Page 1 of 2