Hey guys, I have just recently bought guitar pro 6, and I'm trying to figure out how to change the loudness of each drum piece?

By this, I don't mean its overall loudness, but is there anyway I can turn down the bass drum, while loudening the snare?

Really would appreciate help, thanks guys.

-Shayden
I'm not sure if you can edit the velocity of the drum hit within GP, but that would do the trick. Less velocity on the kicks and more on the snares. This means you have to program each hit individually though. I'm still on GP5 so I'm not sure if that's any help at all to you.
I don't have gp6 so idk if it has this. Try using the dynamic buttons on the bass and snare seperately.
Obviously Fassa.
I've been wondering the same thing for a while. The loudness of the bass drum and the softness of the snare always kills me...

For a while I would just use the "Accented Note" or "Heavily Accented Note" for the snare and try and mess with the eq and effects of the drum to get a good sound. It works good for most straightforward rock and metal

When I tried composing other types of backing tracks for projects and whatnot that weren't strictly heavy metal (i.e. music with multiple movements) I ended up having putting two drums tracks in my project: one with everything but bass drum, and one with just the bass drum, and programmed it like that. Theoretically I guess you could make like 3 or 4 tracks and do it like you would if you were recording real drums, (snare, bass drum, toms, cymbals) or something along those lines. it's an inconvenience...
Could you edit the volume of the .wav files outside of guitar pro using a program such as Audacity?

I haven't tried personally because it doesn't bother me as much, but that would be my first guess.