Of June bugs. Yes, it's June, and those big clumsy bugs that manage to smash into everything and get caught in fires are out in force...looking to take over the world.

Discuss these interestingly stupid bugs, and how they will gain world dominance.

For those of you who don't know what June bugs are, I present to you, exhibit A.

June Bugs + Cicadas = Kawaii Hell

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
They are constantly crashing in my window making loud thuds, it's hilarious.
Only an idiot would care so much about june bugs...

>______>
<______<
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
What is this?
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
here's a post of mine that explains my feelings of them

it's like
>BZZTDTDBDSJVBSBGDYSJDBVGSHKDB KJ
>me: Oh, hm, what's that noise?
>junebug: BZZTDTDBDSJVBSBGDYSJDBVGSHKDB KJ (trollface.jpg)
>me: OH JESUS SHIT FUCK WHAT THE SHIT
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
here's a post of mine that explains my feelings of them

It's true. The worst is when they grab onto your clothes. =____________= Then it's when your find their corpses spread across the ground like they have giant June Bug wars when we sleep.
One of those things made me cry when I was a kid, because it landed on my ear and I thought it was going to crawl into my brain.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jun 4, 2011,
I have June bugs as early as April or even March. They're poorly named.

Which is fine, because they aren't good at anything else either. Seriously, evolution, what the fuck? How does something so mind-bogglingly stupid have so many babies?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by whitenihilist
It's true. The worst is when they grab onto your clothes. =____________= Then it's when your find their corpses spread across the ground like they have giant June Bug wars when we sleep.

But they do, I seen 'em!

That is to say I saw them. >__>
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Fun fact: June bugs are called "meikevers" in Dutch, which literally means "May Bugs". We get them earlier, hah!
I'd rather have june bugs than the current stink bug infestation up here.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by SteveHouse

Which is fine, because they aren't good at anything else either. Seriously, evolution, what the fuck? How does something so mind-bogglingly stupid have so many babies?

I think their purpose in life is to airaiate the soil, since they live in the ground, but idk, that's what I was told.
Apparently I live in the only place in the world where there are no junebugs OR cicadas.
pinga
Quote by SteveHouse

The idea is to make so many of them that all of their natural predators get stuffed and allow the remainder to procreate. Essentially they pull a Ulysses S. Grant and overwhelm the enemy with sheer numbers.
I'm English and what is this?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I greatly enjoy the fact that I am just far enough north to not have to deal with a mass june bug invasion.

We do get both june bugs and cicadas around here, just not in mass droves like elsewhere.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Momentosis
June Bugs + Cicadas = Kawaii Hell

>mfw I found this funny
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by Cb4rabid
Apparently I live in the only place in the world where there are no junebugs OR cicadas.

Maybe it's just you're part of Florida, but we have cicadas here. I've never seen June bugs though
Quote by byob_soad2
Maybe it's just you're part of Florida, but we have cicadas here. I've never seen June bugs though

Probably. I have never seen either in my life.
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
Probably. I have never seen either in my life.

Neither have I. Win.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
They're hilarious. At my old school we made killing them into a game since they would swarm the football field to the point where it made a notable difference in color from far away. They're awesome because you can actually kick them and not miss, which sends their little corpses flying.

Quote by SteveHouse

Junebug orgies. I've seen them. They make huge mounds of a good 20-30 pairs and just sex it up.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by necrosis1193
I'd rather have june bugs than the current stink bug infestation up here.

Stink bugs are the worst. There are so many where I live, and they are stupid as shit. They just fly around making loud noises and crashing into everything in their path, which is almost my hair.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I was sitting by a campfire last night and a monster June Bug decided to fly full speed, straight into my face. Certainly wasn't expecting that.
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Khenro
I was sitting by a campfire last night and a monster June Bug decided to fly full speed, straight into my face. Certainly wasn't expecting that.

not sure if its true but i heard junebugs are blind and they can only sense heat.
which would explain them running into everything...also why they were attracted to your fire but idk...

had a fire last week and junebugs were suiciding into it all night lol
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by CG Man16
Neither have I. Win.

but I do get cockroaches, silverfish, snakes, ants and spiders
pinga
We've got a Locust infestation in the middle east right now, BIG, BAD, STUPID mother****ers that insist on not moving until you're an inch from them, they force you to get close to em to kill em I HATE THOSE BASTARDS!!!!! :rage:
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
A couple weeks ago the 13 year cicada hatch happened and you couldn't spit without hitting a cicada. They have mated and died for the most part, but now the june bugs are everywhere but not in the same numbers as the cicadas.