Page 1 of 3

This is my puppy Charlie, he is Black Lab and Boxer mixed. This picture is a couple months old, he's so energetic that it's hard to get a picture of him, please post pictures of your dog/s.
I'm the musical equivalent of driving a Sherman tank to work.
Quote by ChucklesMginty

Guitar Picks!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.

this is my dog scout. usually ill call him scibber or puppy. hes a beagle. the picture is about 2 years old. he is 6 now. he likes to try to get up on my dinning room table and sniff around for crumbs. then i have to yell at him.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Zombie dogs:

Little girl drinking from pond:

Old boy with a Christmas ribbon:

MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Everyone has such cute doggies. And cute cat Chuckles.

Here's my dog she died on the 23rd.

STಠ_ಠ

i win
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I stole little girl drinking from pond, It's my desktop layout now :P
Quote by icpgettozone
I stole little girl drinking from pond, It's my desktop layout now :P

I didn't give you permission. It's my photo, in a "Show off how cute your dog is" thread, not a "Steal other people's photos without their permission thread".

As it happens, my photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs license, so you can use it as your background, but you can't claim it as your own, edit it, or redistribute it without crediting me.

Sorry if I seem like a dick about it, but I REALLY hate people taking my pictures, even crappy out of focus ones.

Edit: It's also only 800 x 533 pixels. That's going to make one crappy wallpaper T_T
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Last edited by esther_mouse at Jun 4, 2011,
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Flippy Floppy: Has he/she ever gotten stuck?
<//////>~ dA
How old is Bo? Is he a GSD or Malinios?

Handsome pupper!
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Quote by esther_mouse
Flippy Floppy: Has he/she ever gotten stuck?

Haha, not yet. His head is small enough right now to fit through the bars.

Quote by ecvMatt
How old is Bo? Is he a GSD or Malinios?

Handsome pupper!

Thanks! He's a German shepherd, 5 months old last week.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Last edited by Flippy Floppy at Jun 4, 2011,
Quote by esther_mouse
I didn't give you permission. It's my photo, in a "Show off how cute your dog is" thread, not a "Steal other people's photos without their permission thread".

As it happens, my photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs license, so you can use it as your background, but you can't claim it as your own, edit it, or redistribute it without crediting me.

Sorry if I seem like a dick about it, but I REALLY hate people taking my pictures, even crappy out of focus ones.

Edit: It's also only 800 x 533 pixels. That's going to make one crappy wallpaper T_T

I thought you were hysterical. Then I got to the last paragraph and realized you were serious.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by esther_mouse

*notsureifsrs.jpg*

If you are serious, you really need to chill out.

Quote by Snowman388
I thought you were hysterical. Then I got to the last paragraph and realized you were serious.

Yeah, me too. I thought he was kidding at first. It's asinine.
Quote by esther_mouse

I wouldn't take credit for your dog lol, if you really want I can just delete the photo and we can forget it even happened. It didn't fit on my screen too well either way as you previously stated.
Quote by Flippy Floppy
My puppy, Bo:
*images*

*shakes fist*

Damn you! That dog's sooo adorable. :P
I don't have any good pictures, but i've got a maltese shih-tzu.
This is almost exactly what she looked like as a pup:

Quote by Andrea55

That sucks man
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Andrea55

That is a gorgeous pooch. Im sorry for your loss mate
Quote by Andrea55

Awwwwwwwww

and Awww
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by esther_mouse
I'm actually an artist and a photographer, and I've had serious work stolen before. It's not a nice feeling, at all. This is just a snapshot, yes, but it's ALWAYS polite to ask before taking someone's stuff, when you know who the original belongs to. It's common courtesy. I'm also a she, not a he, kthx.
My mistake, apologies.

Yeah, that guy just said he put it as his background. It is such a tiny problem. He obviously wasn't going to take credit for your dog. Most people would be stoked that someone likes their picture enough to put it as their background, for fuck's sake. It is just a desktop background.
Quote by esther_mouse
I'm actually an artist and a photographer, and I've had serious work stolen before. It's not a nice feeling, at all. This is just a snapshot, yes, but it's ALWAYS polite to ask before taking someone's stuff, when you know who the original belongs to. It's common courtesy. I'm also a she, not a he, kthx.

Guy who took my pic: it's fine if you really want it as your wallpaper, yeah, but if you'd asked, I could have given you the original full size one, with my permission Hence the Creative Commons...a very useful copyright license indeed.

if you dont want you shit stolen then dont post it on the net. you should really take it as a compliment that someone liked it enough to want to use it.
Quote by esther_mouse

Guy who took my pic: it's fine if you really want it as your wallpaper, yeah, but if you'd asked, I could have given you the original full size one, with my permission Hence the Creative Commons...a very useful copyright license indeed.

I have had people steal my drawings before back in high school because I draw and draw quite well, so I know what it's like to have your artwork stolen and your right, it's not a good feeling at all. I apologize for the inconvenience.

But I will admit that's a killer picture you took.
Quote by icpgettozone
I have had people steal my drawings before back in high school because I draw and draw quite well, so I know what it's like to have your artwork stolen and your right, it's not a good feeling at all. I apologize for the inconvenience.

But I will admit that's a killer picture you took.

Thank you, it's kind of you to say. I will PM you a link to the full size version, although I gotta say, it is terribly out of focus around her nose, which pisses me off, but if you like it it's better to have the proper one, rather than the crappy auto-resized photobucket one
<//////>~ dA
this is my bulldog link. Yes i named him after the legend of zelda.

him helpin me blow out birthday candles

trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Quote by Vitor_vdp
That is one bad-ass dog.

hell yeah nigga
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Page 1 of 3