Today, I went it to work on some recording and the playback through my monitors was fuzzy. Basically, the audio comes out so quiet and distorted that its impossible to mix/record/anything. I've determined its not the monitors since when I plug it into my PC or any other audio device, it works fine. I replaced the cables going from the monitor out on the mbox to my monitors. It fixed it but its back again leading me to believe its more than the cables. I tried using a different USB cable but that didn't change anything either.

So, anyone here know of a good solution for this? I know I need an upgrade but I don't really have the cash since I'd still want to use PT. If it is unfixable, anyone got a spare Mbox 2 laying around I can buy cheap? :p
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Did you try restarting your computer? I have problems with my mbox sometimes but a simple restart fixes it.
Quote by sandyman323
Did you try restarting your computer? I have problems with my mbox sometimes but a simple restart fixes it.

Yeah, I usually restart my PC before loading PT just to give it a fresh start. Sometimes it fixes it, sometimes it doesnt
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp