Allright, so... I remember a few months ago i stumbled upon this really great classical piece (and im not even into classical) and now I can't remember it!

so i was wondering if any of the worlds greatest minds AKA the pit know the song im talking about

What i remember:
It was a classical song, played on guitar
Not very famous
The guy playing the song hit the strings quite hard close to the bridge(as part of the song)
and last,it was Irish

preemptive Thanks to whoever helps me, if anyone can help me
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Wait, so not only did I NOT get drunk, I also got PREGNANT and didn't even get any homosex out of it. Worst night ever.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
My girlfriend's doing a double degree in law. I think dick jokes are funny.
Shayden2008 Your An F'n Legend Mate!!!
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Wait, so not only did I NOT get drunk, I also got PREGNANT and didn't even get any homosex out of it. Worst night ever.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Hahahah no worries man XD

did you by any chance stumble upon this song due to the forums here on ultimate guitar?
Yeah I did, thats why I figured i'd post here (hoping someone else saw/knew too)!

thanks again legend
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I'm pretty that was me that posted that thread, because I was asking about the "bridge hitting technique"

Hahahaha what are the chances! XD
Hhahahaha awesome! I remember that now :p coincidence, i think not!
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by Butt Rayge
Get a room.

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking