Epic singer wanted for an online metal band. We are all dedicated musicians, so you also have to be dedicated and serious about music and willing to make music your career by any means. We want to start online, but in one or two years we want to start doing real gigs and a real album.

Beside that, a big range is required, you should be able to sing the following songs:
Deep Purple - "Burn"
Iron Maiden - "Run to the hills"
Dream Theater - "Pull me under"/"Learning to live"
Yngwie Malmsteen - "Liar"

The style of the band is a mix of Progressive, Neo-classical and Experimental Metal.

If you are nterested, just PM me and you'll get some more info about the band and also the bands songs.
Quote by Gemini
I gave a dog a blowjob once. That was fun.

Quote by Kymble

my mum walked in on me having a wank, but then she gave me a helping hand

Quote by TheRipperA7X
I can't sing but I can do rhythm guitar if that helps...

I'm sorry, but except for a singer we're already a complete band, with drums, bass, keyboard and 2 guitars, only problem is that none of us can sing well, so we need a singer.
Quote by Gemini

Quote by Kymble

Quote by Dancing Dagger
Im a singer...Email me at dancing_dagger@yahoo.com for more info and also to give me more info please
Thanks

ok, I sent you an email
Quote by Gemini

Quote by Kymble

Singer here, coincedentally on your time frame. Nice 4track selection (haven't heard Yngwie Malmsteen b4). I may be epic enough for you, only way to know is shoot me an email @ MicRollinz@gmail.com (if there is still an opportunity, no disrespect DancingDagger), hope to hear more soon. --- MR
HEY IM A LEAD SINGER IM JUST RIGHT FOR THE BAND PLEASE GIVE ME A SHOT ,MY INFLUENCES ARE IRON MAIDEN OZZY METALLICA MEGADETH KEEL AND MANY MORE PLZ IM JUST LOOKING FOR a shot i wont disappoint