Hi everyone,
I've been trying to export a song from GP5 as a Wave file on Windows Vista, unlike others, I am able to export it using Vista (kinda), I have seen other people who have said it doesn't playback after export, but mine does, just not the full thing, it skips parts and has added notes/instruments?

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody who is able to export Wave files fully would be kind enough to export the file and E-mail me it if I sent them it or attached it to this post?

My E-mail is matty-gerbil@hotmail.com

Many thanks,
Matt Marsden (in desperate need of this song!)
Attachments:
Yellow.gp5
I don't know 'how?', but I'd like to know 'why?'. As in, 'why would you want to?'. This is the recordings forum... you'd probably be better off finding the guitar pro thread on this site (I'm sure I saw a 'The OFFICIAL Guitar Pro thread' or similar) and asking in there, or go on the manufacturer's website forum... though I'm guessing you probably pirated it and are too scared of being caught to go there?
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
You have to make sure there is nothing else playing while it is exporting, because it is using Stereo mix to record the GP file. Make sure you play it ALL the way through, uninterrupted.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Godin Velocity
Peavey Vypyr 15 Watt
AMT WH1 Japanese Girl Wah
Marshall BB-2 Boost/OD
Joyo JF-07 Classic Flanger
Joyo JF-37 Analog Chorus
Quote by DisarmGoliath
I don't know 'how?', but I'd like to know 'why?'. As in, 'why would you want to?'. This is the recordings forum... you'd probably be better off finding the guitar pro thread on this site (I'm sure I saw a 'The OFFICIAL Guitar Pro thread' or similar) and asking in there, or go on the manufacturer's website forum... though I'm guessing you probably pirated it and are too scared of being caught to go there?

If you mean the software, then no it's not pirated, and the song I wrote myself :P the reason as to why I want this is because I broke my DI Box and my control desk was overloaded by a lightning strike the other week so I have no way of recording my instruments, and I know there is a guitar pro thread but I've had a look at the thread and similar questions are popping up and no one has an answer :p also, I'm not asking for help on how to do it, I know how, I just can't do it on vista as the drivers in vista aren't compatible with GP5's recording process, I was merely asking if anyone who had XP or an updated Vista driver would open my file, press export as wave, and mail me it back :P
The best way to get a GP Mix out to a commonly played extension is to use midi and iTunes.

1) Export GP File as Midi.

2) Add Midi file to your iTunes library.

3) Right click on the file in your iTunes library and create mp3 version.

To locate the MP3 Version in the folder it will then be in iTunes > iTunes Media > Music > Unknown Artist > Unknown Album
Quote by HappyGilmore899
The best way to get a GP Mix out to a commonly played extension is to use midi and iTunes.

1) Export GP File as Midi.

2) Add Midi file to your iTunes library.

3) Right click on the file in your iTunes library and create mp3 version.

To locate the MP3 Version in the folder it will then be in iTunes > iTunes Media > Music > Unknown Artist > Unknown Album

hmm.. I may try that if all else fails, It's just i'd much rather have the RSE in the mp3.. I may just convert to Cubase :P