Hi

Can anyone recommend any good in earphones, for under £20?

I Really don't want to spend loads of money on these, and I'm sure you can get decent ones for pretty cheap.

Thanks.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by SG_dave

I bought a pair of these recently because my old earphones broke and it was an emergency situation, those were the best pair I could find in the town I was in. Wouldn't recommend. They're okay, but the sound isn't great - only good thing I can find is that they seem to be a lot more durable than most earphones.

For sound quality I'd recommend looking into some of the budget Sennheiser earphones.
I'd look at some Sennheiser earphones, sometimes they're a little bass heavy though so check out the reviews first.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-Eco-Ear-Canal-Headphones/dp/B000S8EUNM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1307189512&sr=8-4

That pair seem to get generally good reviews, I have a pair like them and they sound pretty good. Only complaint seems to be they're a little fragile, so I guess as long as you keep care of them they'll be good.
Call me Matthew.
Quote by Ziphoblat
I bought a pair of these recently because my old earphones broke and it was an emergency situation, those were the best pair I could find in the town I was in. Wouldn't recommend. They're okay, but the sound isn't great - only good thing I can find is that they seem to be a lot more durable than most earphones.

For sound quality I'd recommend looking into some of the budget Sennheiser earphones.

That's why I get em, cheap as chips last a good while and come in loads of colours
That and they fit my lugholes nicer then most other earphones.