Does it annoy you when someone calls their mp3 player an mp3, like "Are you listening to your mp3?" "I don't have an mp3, I have an iPod." or even worse; "Haha! You still have an old mp3! I have an mp4! mp4s are better because they play video!". Also, has anyone said anything similar to you?
i have an iphone, better than all the shit you have and/or mentioned
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
...You need to stop hanging out with those people...
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
I'm always left wondering after seeing threads like this who you people are hanging out with all the time to get such idiotic comments. Is it pit tradition to walk into pre-school then making threads about the stupid comments you get? I must've missed it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I'm always left wondering after seeing threads like this who you people are hanging out with all the time to get such idiotic comments. Is it pit tradition to walk into pre-school then making threads about the stupid comments you get? I must've missed it.

It isn't?

Shit.

Buy this, you will be the coolest kid in school and no-one will ever bother you again
Quote by Duffman123

Buy this, you will be the coolest kid in school and no-one will ever bother you again

Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by reidhasguitar
I brought one of those into school for about a week. I then proceeded to be whaled on by everybody.

Beat the kids over the head with it (preferably killing them). And even better, it will still work
My Dad does this. But then he goes one step further and pronounces it as mmm-puh-thruh. My Dad is so infuriatingly annoying, but he gives me money and food so I put up with it.
EDIT: I also know other people call it that, I get tired of explaining to them MP3 is just a file type and cannot be physically held
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Last edited by mullet1337 at Jun 4, 2011,
Quote by mullet1337
My Dad does this. But then he goes one step further and pronounces it as mmm-puh-thruh. My Dad is so infuriatingly annoying, but he gives me money and food so I put up with it

That sounds painful.

Although it's always hilarious when my grandparents reference them as "that gadget" or even "that little record player".

EDIT:
Quote by mullet1337
EDIT: I also know other people call it that, I get tired of explaining to them MP3 is just a file type and cannot be physically held

All attempts at explaining file types are futile.
Last edited by reidhasguitar at Jun 4, 2011,
I dont get angry at lazy/stupid people. I'd be angry all the time.

That, and the more I produce and engineer music, the more I'm becoming an Analogue elitist. I have disdain for anyone who owns an mp3 player.