So I'm wanting to write some orignal tracks for guitar that I've been working on

issue 1) I can't really write anything without having drums there otherwise it sounds weird to me
Issue 2) I can't write drums nor do I know any program that I can use

Any idea on how i can start writing drums etc I don't want anything fancy just simple hardcore / metalcore drum beats, I can probably write them for breakdowns as I can just follow the guitar with bass pedal / snare etc

but i'm trying to find a direction to go to
What do you usually write with? I do pretty much all my writing with guitar pro, where I can just use Guitar Pro's drum, and later I'll convert it to Drum kit From Hell with some samples I got from places.

If you have a DAW, Drumkit from Hell is great, especially for stuff that doesn't have to be top-notch quality, but it's pretty expensive. You could also just use some samples together with some samples. It would would sound monotone, but should work for your purpose. I could direct you to some samples if you want.
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
Beatcraft is good if you don't want to pay...
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
hmm I have guitar pro with RSE so I guess that might work out then but just wanted some other suggestions
Quote by BoL7z
hmm I have guitar pro with RSE so I guess that might work out then but just wanted some other suggestions

Programme it in Guitar Pro, export as MIDI and import into your DAW (Cubase, Logic, etc) then put it through a VSTi Plugin such as EzDrummer/Superior Drummer 2.0/Steven Slate Drums/Addictive Drums/etc. Then mix from there.
In my opinion, the drums on guitar pro with RSE sound absolutely horrible, I prefer the MIDI sounds, they might not sound as "real" but are a lot clearer and easier to work with. But that's just my opinion.
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
If you're looking for instruction, then this is the place.

If you're looking for tools and software, you need to specify a budget and what you expect from the product. (quality, functionality, etc.)

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.