When I record with my amp connected to the computer, will there be a sound quality difference between connecting it to the Microphone output or Line-in output?

btw I'm not sure whether it's called output or input
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
input....
but those input sound like crap. If you want really good quality you need an audio interface!!! But if you want to try, you should try the line in input, since it's a guitar.
I use the MIcrophone input from the Line-Out on my amp for bass and it doesn't sound too bad. I'd get an audio interface for any serious recording though.
Line in, but seriously be careful and get an audio interface for serious recording.

I think you can damage your computer's soundcard going through mic or line in with high volume (?)
Quote by Kämpfer
Line in, but seriously be careful and get an audio interface for serious recording.

I think you can damage your computer's soundcard going through mic or line in with high volume (?)

Yep. I do not recommend doing this at all. I blew my computer's front mic port doing this. You have no way to control how strong the signal is going to the computer, and it's very easy to ruin it. Get an interface.
Quote by fendercopyuser
^explain pls, what have I been doing wrong all these years? oO

Everything

The average mic port on a computer is built to handle low level signals such as voice. I mean, even screaming over your mic at the fag that just sniped you across the map in CS:S is too much for the mic port to handle even with a high quality $100 gaming headset. A guitar comes in a lot louder than voice. Too much of this will cause permanent damage to your computers line in port. If that doesn't explain it, I don't know what will.

If you just plan on recording guitar, pick up a Line 6 Pod Studio GX. Its $100 and designed to record Guitar.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
ok, are we talking about mic directly into micport? or mic into mixer intmo line-in for example?

I'm quite surprised to read about the dangers since i'm always recording line-in no matter what.. nothing ever happened though
Mic Port Directly. You can use a mixer as a buffer between the 2 to help prevent it from happening but its not a 100% save all solution like an interface would be
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp