Page 1 of 2
Today I watched the X-men movie and decided to make a thread on which superheroes/supervillains you would have cast differently for any reason. Provide pictures if you think necessary or actor is kvlt.

Me:

I would cast Don Draper as Batman(Bruce Wayne, not Dick Gayson) because that bro has the chin and chiseled jaw of a REAL dark knight as well as the badass character and awesome acting skills. Christian Bale is a gay wimp with a retarded speech defect in Batman form.

Jason Staham = Wolverine. I don't give a **** if Jason is bald. Wolverine should get rid of that Jersey Shore hairstyle and put on a badass luche libra mask as intended. Hugh Jackman is kind of of tall too. He's like clearly over 6 feet tall while Wolverine should be a short man like Mr. Statham. Statham also brings all the rage and pissed offness of true Wolverine. Wolverine is not a PG-13 homeboy.

Your turn
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I think Megan Fox should play Spiderman.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Denzel Washington as Jesus in Passion of the Christ. Everyone knows that Jesus was black.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
Quote by Grimriffer
I would cast Don Draper as Batman(Bruce Wayne, not Dick Gayson)

Since when did people mistake Robin for Batman?
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
1) Christian Bale does a great job as Batman.
2) Jason Statham can't do wolverine unless he can not have the british accent because wolverine is Canadian and would not have that accent.

now for a real one: Nathan Fillion as the Green Lantern like how it was intended to be.
I Like Green!
If anyone says anything about the cast of First Class (well, especially Xavier and Magneto), I will hunt you down.

Also, since they're replacing Edward Norton as the Hulk, I'll recast him, if possible.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by matsif
1) Christian Bale does a great job as Batman.
2) Jason Statham can't do wolverine unless he can not have the british accent because wolverine is Canadian and would not have that accent.

now for a real one: Nathan Fillion as the Green Lantern like how it was intended to be.

Christian Bale is down there with Clooney because they portray their batman as homosexuals(seriously not joking). Best Batman was Keaton IMHO.

I believe he can do without the accent like Hugh Laurie. It's not that hard to imitate an american accent. But if Logan were to speak like a true canadian with all the "eh's" and shit that would be awesome and hilarious.

Nathan is Castle, right? Kvlt actor.

He'd be an OK lantern. Definitely a Hal.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by coco-loco
I think Megan Fox should play Spiderman.

I think she should play the incredible *DUH*.

Also, Peter Parker as Spiderman! He just seems right dammit.
Quote by 007dude
Since when did people mistake Robin for Batman?

Because he currently is Batman? (and he hasn't been Robin since the '80s)

Quote by TheReverend724
Ryan Reynolds was born to play The Flash, not Green Lantern

Barry Allen or Wally West?
Quote by Release
Because he currently is Batman? (and he hasn't been Robin since the '80s)

*comicjpg*

Aw shiiiiit... Need to pick up some comics again...

EDIT:

Quote by Grimriffer
Christian Bale is down there with Clooney because they portray their batman as homosexuals(seriously not joking).

How the hell does Bale's character show homosexuality?
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
Last edited by 007dude at Jun 4, 2011,
Quote by 007dude
Aw shiiiiit... Need to pick up some comics again...

Well, DC is doing a line wide relaunch in september, so it's not clear if Dick is going to stay as Batman or go back to Nightwing (or create a whole new identity).
Quote by Grimriffer
Nathan is Castle, right? Kvlt actor.

He'd be an OK lantern. Definitely a Hal.

He's voicing Hal in Green Lantern: Emerald Knights. He would be perfect for a live action Hal Jordan if he was a little younger.
Quote by Spartan101400
Personally, I think Nick Fury should've stayed White, because the Ultimates Universe, save for Ultimates 1 and 2, sucked.

Ultimate Spider-Man > 616 Spider-Man
Quote by Release
Ultimate Spider-Man > 616 Spider-Man

616 Everything else >>>>>>>> Ultimate everything else

Black Nick Fury aside.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by L2112Lif
I liked Magneto in First Class but...

Erik is part of Ultimates, right? Doesn't he die in that series?

Yes, he gets his head blown off by Cyclops in Ultimatum
Yeah, to my knowledge pretty much everyone of importance dies in Ultimatum. Is the Ultimates universe done with now? I stopped reading around Ultimate Spidey volume 14ish.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by Spartan101400
Yes, he gets his head blown off by Cyclops in Ultimatum

Ah Ultimatum, proof that Jeph Loeb has gone insane.
Quote by lushacrous
Yeah, to my knowledge pretty much everyone of importance dies in Ultimatum. Is the Ultimates universe done with now? I stopped reading around Ultimate Spidey volume 14ish.

I'm not sure, but I like the Fear Itself series they have going on right now. Secret Avengers is pretty good too, but that's because Moon Knight's part of the team
Last edited by Spartan101400 at Jun 4, 2011,
What the hell... Go to the wiki page for X-Men: First Class, then click on the page for the director... seriously what the hell...

Edit: they changed it now. It was a very zoomed up picture of female genitalia.
Last edited by Vitor_vdp at Jun 4, 2011,
Quote by Spartan101400
I'm not sure, but I like the Fear Itself series they have going on right now. Secret Avengers is pretty good too, but that's because Moon Knight's part of the team

My buddy told me to check Fear Itself out too. I know what I'm getting next time I go to the comic book store (Comic Carnival North )

And why don't you post in the comics thread
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by Vitor_vdp
That guy doesn't have the charm of Mr. Bale.

What do you mean? I think Draper could bring a more rugged brutal Batman to the screen.
draper acting skills are nothing compared to Christian bale, have you ever seen the machinist? or american psycho?, Mr. Bale is awesome, and the best batman ever, yeah draper have the best chin, but if Christopher Nolan wouldn't have the vision to choose bale, maybe we have ended up with another guy with awesome chin making a poor batman like Clooney or Keaton, they never have the skills to make a convincing duality batman/ Bruce Wayne, the way bale does it.

also the wolverine being pg 13 is not a huge jack man thing, he does a fine wolverine and the physical resemblance is outstanding, I agree wolverine is more rage, I think jackman is capable of making this wolverine, but we need a good script and a good director being focused on this, I really trust in Aronofsky who is directing the next wolverine film for this job.

also I agree Edward Norton sould be recast as bruce banner, without him the only man able to act in the whole avengers will be Robert Downey Jr.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Last edited by andras67 at Jun 5, 2011,
Prince of Persia should be played by the actor who played Carlos in the Resident Evil movies:

And Carlos in the Resident Evil movies should be played by the actor who played Carlos the Jackal in that Sundance Channel miniseries:

I am a tiny bit stoned and this

edit: yo dat homeboy thinks draper can't act

edit2: andras67 = dat homeboy
Last edited by Grimriffer at Jun 5, 2011,
Hitman should've been played by Vin Diesel, at least then it would've been funny and not a total loss.
Quote by andras67

also I agree Edward Norton sould be recast as bruce banner, without him the only man able to act in the whole avengers will be Robert Downey Jr.

Eh, the Hawkeye guy isn't too bad to my knowledge. And Samuel L Jackson is pretty good at playing his part. Though Norton should totally return.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by lushacrous
Eh, the Hawkeye guy isn't too bad to my knowledge. And Samuel L Jackson is pretty good at playing his part. Though Norton should totally return.

Yeah, I agree about Samuel L. jackson but he is not properly an avenger, I was talking about the whole superhero group in the movie, not whole the movie.

also sorry, I forgot Jeremy Renner, he is a good actor too.
Quote by Våd Hamster

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Last edited by andras67 at Jun 5, 2011,
Quote by Grimriffer

edit: yo dat homeboy thinks draper can't act

edit2: andras67 = dat homeboy

I don't think that he can't act, in fact I think he is good.

but christian bale is one of the best actors in his generation, and I think he is perfect for the role, I'm trying to think in a memoreable moment of keaton as bruce wayne, not batman, and I got nothing, I think In a memorable Bruce wayne moment and I got like ten only from the dark knight.

maybe dreper, could be a decent or even a good batman, But I really find hard to top what bales have done.
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by andras67
I don't think that he can't act, in fact I think he is good.

but christian bale is one of the best actors in his generation, and I think he is perfect for the role, I'm trying to think in a memoreable moment of keaton as bruce wayne, not batman, and I got nothing, I think In a memorable Bruce wayne moment and I got like ten only from the dark knight.

maybe dreper, could be a decent or even a good batman, But I really find hard to top what bales have done.

Well we'll never know unless Draper(real name Jon Hamm) gets the chance to play Batman. I'm sure the Batman he'll portray will be very different from the Batman of Bale but I highly doubt it will be worse.

PS: here's some more hero/actor

Chances are there will never be a Power Girl movie but one can hope.
A hack/slash movie however is a possibility...

Page 1 of 2