does a Jackson RR5 have a serial number anywhere on it? the reason I ask is because I know someone selling one but it doesn't have a serial number or made in USA on their is supposed to?
I used to have a Jackson RR3 and I think it had a serial number on the back of the headstock.
RR5's are made in Japan. The RR1 is made in the USA. Check the back of the headstock or under the 22nd fret. It should be in either one of those spots.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
^ yeah i'm guessing it should have a serial number somewhere. the bolt-on pros (also mij) have it on the neckplate, though obviously a neck-thru like the rr5 won't have a neckplate.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?