http://soundcloud.com/galactic-pegasus/sets/original-songs/

"Like" My page on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Galactic-Pegasus/202513679771659?sk=app_2405167945

Hey guys please check out what I have so far for my solo project. Working towards getting at least one more song in there before calling it an EP and searching for a vocalist to help me out!

The last track included in the set is recorded from guitar pro, and it is the unfinished song that I am working on.

If you are in a rush, please listen to OVERPASS, as I think it is my best song.

Soma - First song I ever wrote, some heavy ADTR influence for a nice chorus, Born Of Osiris influence for the keyboards, as well as ending riff. The name of the song was based off of the drug in "Brave New World" as I was reading it at the time of finishing this song up.

Overpass - Name comes from a Gears of War 3 map haha. Really wanted to get my djent on, ended up being a really short but sweet song, and it is my favorite track that I have written. Very inspired by Periphery and Tesseract

Verbatim - Name comes from some blank DVD+R DL discs lying on my desk hahaha. I felt the title was appropriate because it is a somewhat generic deathcore-ish song. Main inspiration for this one comes from WhiteChapel

Hope Runs Deep - Again, this was the slogan of the Gears of War 2 ad campaign haha. This song is still in major progress, but I uploaded what I have so far

PLEASE give me any and all criticism you can, and if you can even listen to ONE of the songs, I would really appreciate it
Last edited by androidkaita at Jun 6, 2011,
Soma - Liked it. You should give it more breath. And add some solos etc.

Overpass - Very nice drums. I liked the riffs also. The lead guitar (with chorus) wasn't nice in my opinion. Now, here is the breath I'm talking about. Again, no solos.
Verbatim - I like the drums. Riffs blew up my ears, but there's too much of them. Solo at the end should be louder. Better than Overpass.

You should add vocals and solos in my opinion The songs are good, could be better.
Quote by b3i
Soma - Liked it. You should give it more breath. And add some solos etc.

Overpass - Very nice drums. I liked the riffs also. The lead guitar (with chorus) wasn't nice in my opinion. Now, here is the breath I'm talking about. Again, no solos.
Verbatim - I like the drums. Riffs blew up my ears, but there's too much of them. Solo at the end should be louder. Better than Overpass.

You should add vocals and solos in my opinion The songs are good, could be better.

What exactly do you mean by breath, if you don't mind explaining? Yeah I could definitely try to add a nice lead over the chorus or verse, thanks bro.

I would love to add vocals, if only I could find a vocalist haha!

Quote by trippingiraffe
I only listened to Overpass. I part where the distorted guitar comes in during the clean part was sick. It could use a solo or a breakdown or something and once you get vocals in there it should sound pretty good.

Check out my band if you get a chance. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1448405

Thanks for checking it out dude, and I see both of you guys wanna hear some solos so I will work on that haha, I think I focus too much on the rythm