I've been looking at one of these for a few weeks now but no-where near me at all stock them, in fact 5 places I called had never even heard of it.

So I've seen youtube demos but none of them go into higher gain territory, anyone know how it fares?
Funny words.
ive had some serious issues trying to find a good wah for metal. i currently have the crybaby 535q and its ok... its adjustable which is nice wen i have a hendrix craving here and there but its nothing special with high gain. i have heard ALOT of good things about the kirk hammet (i would have gotten it but i had just enough cash for a used 535q at my local GC) and my guitar teacher also reccomended that i look at the dimebag signature. i guess the dimebag is one of the more adjustable while the kirk hammet is specifically made to handle higher gain stuff.

that and the kirk hammet just looks SICK!!!!!!
No idea, but the Morley range (bad horsie & bad horsie 2) tend to be wahs typically considered for high gain music.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
The Morley Tremonti is absolutely perfect for high-gain stuff, I used to have one but I sold it 'cause I was tight for cash. ****ing brilliant pedal though, does high gain stuff perfectly.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

The MC-404 can play anything, you just have to adjust it. I have it and its perfect for everything also has a drive boost but you won't need it if you already have distortion or boost. if you have the money get it I doubt there is anything better around its price.
COOLEST GUITAR EVER!
Peavey: Vypyr 15W
ESP: H-1001
Guitar Rig 5 with Kontrol
Eleven rack
Fender blues Jr III
Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro
Daredevil 77 IC Op-Amp Fuzz
Last edited by NIN1993 at Jun 4, 2011,