I really want to pick up this pedal within the next couple weeks, but I already have a couple pedals that use the boss PSA and I don't really want to get a new one...

Is there any way around this (potential?) problem?
Sparrow Twangmaster Telecaster
G&L Legacy Stratocaster

Korg Pitchblack > Fuzz Face > Tubescreamer -> Crybaby -> Modded SD-1 -> Big Muff -> Phaser -> El Capistan -> TS-1 Tremolo/Stereo-Pan

Vox VT20+
Quote by WhoDooVooDoo

I already have a boss PSA + daisy chain, any way I could just get an add on to the daisy chain to plug into this pedal?

I really don't want to get two separate adaptors..
I don't think you can get something like that.. I think Onespot might do an adaptor but I don't know if it will still work with a Daisy chain.
Sparrow Twangmaster Telecaster
G&L Legacy Stratocaster

Korg Pitchblack > Fuzz Face > Tubescreamer -> Crybaby -> Modded SD-1 -> Big Muff -> Phaser -> El Capistan -> TS-1 Tremolo/Stereo-Pan

Vox VT20+
Hey, is it a big muff pi original(or any sig brand) or is it the new big muff pi woth tone/wicker?

Because the older big muffs use the headphone like jack that are kind of crap, and the new ones have the boss like power input jack
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Wait, so not only did I NOT get drunk, I also got PREGNANT and didn't even get any homosex out of it. Worst night ever.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
My girlfriend's doing a double degree in law. I think dick jokes are funny.
Quote by rocknroll radio
Hey, is it a big muff pi original(or any sig brand) or is it the new big muff pi woth tone/wicker?

Because the older big muffs use the headphone like jack that are kind of crap, and the new ones have the boss like power input jack

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BQTCDO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

there's the one i was planning on getting, does the boss PSA work for it? if not, can you amazon.com link me to one that does?

thanks!
EH has weird adaptors. I use a Dunlop Power Brick, it has the correct cable.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.