I have been banned so many times, that its necessary now to make my case known now in the Pit. I said, one not so nice thing about Zakk Wylde about him being boring with his constant "shred shred shred squeal squeal shred" style. Hey its my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I listen to BTBAM, I'm used to listening to talent and technical guitar work! Anyways, I was reported for bashing/flaming an artist. Haha, BY STEPCO12345!! What a tattle tale. Anyways, I've been banned forever from Ultimate Guitar. I've made almost a 100 fake emails for new accounts, that I get to use just briefly before being banned again.

So many people bash, or say profanity laced shit against artists or people they don't like, as well as they did in the post where I was first reported. But its because I made a crack against Zakk Wylde. Ultimate Guitar cannot stop me from continually making accounts to use this site, and Stepco12345.. You bastard. Thats all, I had to make my case. And I love you UG. Just not Stepco12345.

Bastard.
*reported*, 101th.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
i for some reason feel you were deserving every fucking one of those 100 times
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
*reported*

this thread seems like a waste of time. time that could have beenn used to make more multies
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
You are pathetic.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK