Okay guys. Recently I've been experimenting with VSTs and what not. I tried Guitar Rig 4 and Amplitube. They were pretty meh. Then tried some of the free VSTs like lePoulin. Simply blew those 2 out of the water. Also, I've been experimenting with quad tracking. The end result is this.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31357566/Test.mp3

Now even tho it's out of synch a tad, I'm rather proud of what I have achieved. Think from the perspective of a guitarist who used a Marshall MG10 for about 2 years. I'm thinking of getting an audio interface and a PA for gigging and what not. Should I go for it? Is the live sound worth it? Or should I go for a real amp? Problem is, if it were for me to go for the amp, lack of money interfere. Would it be possible for you guys to recommend me the cheapest and reliable (in terms of sound quality) audio interface and PA system ? Preferably from thomann.de/gb since I am from Europe.

Tl;dr
Discovered VSTs and quad tracking. Need some advice with a cheapo audio interface and PA. Read the text, you lazy hippie.
Quote by adyhendrixc
Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but its sterile and I like the taste.
So let me clarify before I answer....You are thinking of directly going from Guitar to interface and using (insert VST amp + impulse) into PA system correct? Instead of using a real amp?
Yeah, it's an idea. Dumb one ?
Quote by adyhendrixc
Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but its sterile and I like the taste.
Not necessarily. Nine Inch Nails does that actually (obviously with expensive equipment). Just realize you are going to have to have a reliable computer and know how to operate a DAW fast if you want to do changes in sound.

As for PA's I can't help you there you will have to ask someone else on that.
Well, since it's just that, I could go for it. Now to research for some reliable equipment.

Thanks for your input! Cheers.
Quote by adyhendrixc