I have notice that I slightly change the angle of my wrist/and pick on upstrokes. Both alternate picking, and sweep patterns, even string skipping. Is that normal, or do I need to train my upstrokes to be at the same position as my downstrokes for better economy of motion and speed?
Quote by AeolianSeventh
Maybe there are gnomes in your air conditioning vents using out-of-phase parabolic speakers to deaden vibrations from a distance.
Does it cause a problem? If yes, then change it. If no, then just leave it alone. Its not important if it doesn't change anything. If you can play guitar more easily while standing on your head and spinning, then go ahead, even if its not what everyone else does.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Good point freepower, once again you are the man, thank you. Seems so obvious once you point that out, yet somehow I did not realize it...
Quote by AeolianSeventh
Maybe there are gnomes in your air conditioning vents using out-of-phase parabolic speakers to deaden vibrations from a distance.