Page 1 of 2
Severely overrated film
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Not trying to trash talk but I thought it was ****ing retarded and had the misfortune of watching it twice. I don't like most movies though; Ferris Buhler's (sp?) Day Off is the worst I've seen, but that's OT.
sunbather is shit
Good fap material, and not even for the lesbo scene. Just watching portman work her pussy was fantastic@
Liked the sex scene. The rest was too up it's own ass. I guess you can tell where my head was at when watching it but whatever
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
i thought it was pretty cool. i like how that one guy wrote, "I don't like most movies." who doesn't like movies? why did you even click on that thread? while we're at it, i hate ice cream and puppies too.
Hated it. Absolutely hated it. Never go to the toilet in films, but went, and considered staying. Spent the film playing Tetris. Pretentious nonsense.
Hey brother from another mother.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by C3g6m4
anyone else liked this movie as much as as i did?

Depends, how much did you like it? I need to know before I can tell you.
Quote by gabcd86
Hated it. Absolutely hated it. Never go to the toilet in films, but went, and considered staying. Spent the film playing Tetris. Pretentious nonsense.

I love when people that leave during the film and spend most of it not paying attention (phone/tetris/whatever) think they have any credibility at all commenting on the film as a whole. The best you can do is say the beginning wasn't your thing then... anything else you have no clue about.

On topic I haven't seen it, so I can't really give my opinion.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
I thought it was really good. Sex scene wasn't even that good though, didn't show anything, but I liked the rest of it pretty well.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
It was pretty good, but not that good.

I like Thom Yorke's song better.
if i get murdered, i want to get smothered by a pillow after a hot girl gives me oral.

that's all.

Quote by GibsonMan321
I thought it was really good. Sex scene wasn't even that good though, didn't show anything, but I liked the rest of it pretty well.

that's what makes it so good tbh.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
stupid movie, good sex scenes tho. Not worth a cinema unless your into shit thats fukin retarded.
Quote by Canne
I love when people that leave during the film and spend most of it not paying attention (phone/tetris/whatever) think they have any credibility at all commenting on the film as a whole. The best you can do is say the beginning wasn't your thing then... anything else you have no clue about.

On topic I haven't seen it, so I can't really give my opinion.

Are you so thick that you can't see a massive film screen from the other side of a small phone screen? Some of the irritating, gratuitous shots have stuck with me since then.
The only bit of it I saw was the lesbian sex scene. We wanted nudity, damn it!
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
TBH, much better then most hollywood films. It wasn't as pretentious or convoluted as something like inception, and the twist and turns really held my interest (not just that she became her part, which was kinda obvious from the start, but some of the other things, like how much of what we see through portman is what actually happens, or is just a part of her deluded fantasy), without just completely loosing me (see inception). The acting was above-average, and the music was simply fantastic.
just watched it for the first time two days ago

pretty good, however over-hyped it was.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by lateraluspiral
just watched it for the first time two days ago

pretty good, however over-hyped it was.

+1, overhyped it was. But when considered in itself, it was a pretty good work.
Quote by gabcd86
Are you so thick that you can't see a massive film screen from the other side of a small phone screen? Some of the irritating, gratuitous shots have stuck with me since then.

read what I said. I didn't say you couldn't see it but that you weren't paying attention, which is no doubt the case if you were gone for a bit and had your focus on your little tetris game. As I said I haven't seen it, but from the looks of it it's not as shallow as some action film, so you won't be able to understand much of it without paying attention, hence why you thought it was shit.

If you had just said you didn't like it like a lot of people here I'd never have commented because that'd just be your fair opinion which I have no problem with.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
I liked it a lot.

I like how the whole soundtrack is Swan Lake, and how the movie mirrors the ballet. Not that that parallel is terribly inventive, but its cool when you pick up on it.
MATTERHORN
It was like Aronofsky wanted so badly to rip off Inland Empire and Videodrome but couldn't do it very well. It was stupid. And the ads made it look like it would be like Suspiria which is what I wanted. I felt ripped off.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jun 4, 2011,
Quote by jimmyled
I like Thom Yorke's song better.

This man knows where it's at
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by gabcd86

that was an extremely stupid thing to say. it doesn't matter how big a film screen is, if you pay attention to something else, you won't hear any of the important things people say because it sounds nonchalant. a lot of the important things in films, as hard as it may seem for you to believe, isn't in the form of an irritating gratuitous shot. try watching inception by only paying attention to the visibly/audibly exciting parts, let's see how much you truly appreciate its density.

^if you want to talk about rip-offs, fast and the furious 5 = oceans 11 rip off. seriously, it's uncanny.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Jun 4, 2011,
Quote by laid-to-waste
that was an extremely stupid thing to say. it doesn't matter how big a film screen is, if you pay attention to something else, you won't hear any of the important things people say because it sounds nonchalant. a lot of the important things in films, as hard as it may seem for you to believe, isn't in the form of an irritating gratuitous shot. try watching inception by only paying attention to the visibly/audibly exciting parts, let's see how much you truly appreciate its density.

^if you want to talk about rip-offs, fast and the furious 5 = oceans 11 rip off. seriously, it's uncanny.

No need, I already saw Dreamscape and Altered States, so I don't need to watch Inception. BURN Nolan.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by cisco444
stupid movie, good sex scenes tho. Not worth a cinema unless your into shit thats fukin retarded.

Posts like these kinda makes you lose a little of your faith in humanity.
Quote by descara
Posts like these kinda makes you lose a little of your faith in humanity.

He's right, though. Except the part about the sex scene where you couldn't even see anything.
Quote by vintage x metal

A crazy and demonically possessed girl is butt hurt for getting or not getting a ballet part is now considered great story-telling? Gah, I hated the film.

Although the old man on the train part was funny and the scene where her reflection turns around to look at her and repeats off into the mirror, that part was creepy and effective. Otherwise I thought the movie was dumb and over hyped.
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Friend found a pirated version and I took out the crap and only left in the lesbo and the other hot sh*t in there.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
It's a polarizing movie by nature.... Most people won't like it, just like most people won't like most of Aronofsky's movies. I thought it was really well done, the cinematography was incredible, as was the acting. The sex scene I didn't find to be gratuitous at all, and I think nudity would've cheapened it a bit. I think it was a very poignant movie, with recurring themes of obsession, overprotection, innocence, and infatuation.
I did not like it. Found it to be boring and the plot went pretty much how I expected it to.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Page 1 of 2