I just put these on my guitar (I actually had it setup for it a long time ago, but kept using .10-.46). I'm wondering if there will be any lasting damage to my guitar from these higher tension strings. I also adjusted the truss rod to give me about a .012" relief using the method of measuring the distance from the top of the fret to the bottom of the string at the 8th fret, while holding the string down at the first and last fret. My scale length is 24.75. Is okay to have these strings on with this setup?
I use 10-46, always in E standard and my guitar is fine. So, from personal experience, you should be fine.
It's fine, it gives you a chunkier bottom end is all.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
I use that gauge on my guitars, and they all have a 25.5" scale length, and they're fine. They're also in E standard.
Splawn Quickrod
Various Pedals
PRS Custom 22
Ibanez RG560
American Standard Strat
yeah, iv'e had 10-60's on in standard. it was fine for the guitar, just uncomfortable for me. 10-52's is what i regularly use anyway, and it feels fine in standard, and isnt damaging to your guitar, unles maybe your guitar is some cheap $50 starter guitar
i have 12-56 in E standard and its fine
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
I use that gauge on my 25" PRS SE. My brother uses the same set on his 24.75" LTD. Add me to the resounding cry of the "Yes, it'll work."
PRS SE CU22 | PRS SE CU24 | Takamine EG463SC
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Rectifier 212
Pitchblack+ | Bad Monkey | FAB Chorus | NOVA Delay
Dave Grohl uses/used 15's. You'll be fine.
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
Epiphone Valve Junior combo
I've had .11-.52 on my strat for over a year now in e standard and theres nothing wrong with it, just make sure you set it up properly.
.010s are great. They sound much tighter and punchier and don't break easily. .011s are even better, but I don't use them because they make it a real PITA to barre on the first two frets.
Yeah there fine. I only use them now. Although if you're guitar has a tremolo you might need to adjust it if the extra tension is lifting the bridge.
Gear:
Fender American Tele (Lefty)
Squier Affinity Strat (Lefty)
Boss DS-1
EHX Small Clone
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Laney LG12
Danelectro FAB Flanger (Rubbish)