before the next work day begins,
and the dew on the blades of the grass
between the rocks on the sides of the tracks
glistens - just like these days
all seem to do
lately.
here, My Dear, here it is
Last edited by SubwayToVenus at Jun 4, 2011,
I dearly and sincerely and almost desperately hope you are okay. this was very beautiful.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

@merriman: the last couple pieces that i've posted were a lot more depressing and dealt with more sadness. i think she is simply referring to that. you are right though, this is definitely meant to be more positive. there is deeper personal significance for me in this (which due to the circumstances naturally gives me a twinge of sorrow) but on its surface for the reader, i wanted it to be beautiful in a positive way. thanks for reading. i'll get to yours for sure.

@saadia: thank you so much. it means a lot for you to be concerned, but i really am fine. it's just family stuff, you know how it goes

@rooster: i'm really glad you were able to take something from this. it always makes me happy when i can evoke something through my poem. i see you have a piece so i'll take a look at that.
here, My Dear, here it is
Quote by SubwayToVenus

@rooster: i'm really glad you were able to take something from this. it always makes me happy when i can evoke something through my poem. i see you have a piece so i'll take a look at that.

That's always the point, isn't it? That's why I always read what you write when I see it.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Fantastic. This really is a perfect blend of imagery, lyricism, poise, and emotion. The last two stanzas are some of the best I've ever read from you so keep up the good work. I'm really sorry to hear that this inspires personal sorrow, though. Family stuff is never easy so I wish you all the best with that.

Last.fm

"Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time."