Poll: Favorite takeaway food?
Poll Options
View poll results: Favorite takeaway food?
Indian
20 18%
Chinese
25 23%
Thai
4 4%
Nepalese
0 0%
Pizza
43 39%
Chippy (and kebabs etc)
9 8%
Mexican
5 5%
other
4 4%
Voters: 110.
Oh man, I bloody love Takeaway. But you cant beat a good meaty pizza or a nice prawn curry, especially after a hard day with a good film and a few bottles of your favourite beer.
Oh man, I love bloody Takeaway. But you cant beat a good meaty goose or a nice scott tederman's parents, especially after a hard day with a good film and a few bottles of your favourite fetus juice.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Brit for carryout? Chinese followed closely by pizza; I haven't had Chinese in several years, have Mexican occasionally, never had the others.

EDIT: Even if I wanted to try the others, it would be at least an hour and a half drive, and even then I don't know if they'd have all of them.
sunbather is shit
Quote by laid-to-waste
Oh man, I love bloody Takeaway. But you cant beat a good meaty goose or a nice scott tederman's parents, especially after a hard day with a good film and a few bottles of your favourite fetus juice.

You single-handedly turned my innocent statement into some pretty nifty Death Metal lyrics. Well done squire!!
Pizza... so gooooood.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
I normally snag Singapore rice noodles with a pint of white rice at a local Chinese joint - $9.40 out the door and it's plenty for two meals plus maybe a quick snack later. If I'm getting delivery, it's pizza, as I don't bring foods like pizza into my car unless they were bagged up or something.
Pizza or a burger, but usually I go to Subway because of their tastegasmic cheese.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Anyone who eats a kebab in the daytime and sober is a fool. A GOD DAMM FOOL!
I prefer Indian
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
The Indian round the corner from me is THE single best Indian ever. The creamiest damn Korma you've ever had in your life and it's good for the banter.
Last edited by homeless-john at Jun 4, 2011,
I like Chinese mostly, i spend way too much money on them mostly because i like to hit on the young Chinese girl in there but don't want to seem weird/get rejected in any way so i just buy food
Eh, anything, as long as it's good. But near my uni, the best thing EVER, when you're intoxicated, is a fat sandwich.

EDIT: Although I am a fan of shitty chicken... but the shitty beef is also so good. I rike it all.
Quote by trueamerican
Eh, anything, as long as it's good. But near my uni, the best thing EVER, when you're intoxicated, is a fat sandwich.

EDIT: Although I am a fan of shitty chicken... but the shitty beef is also so good. I rike it all.

>joke about mongarians because I'm not clever enough to think of one
sunbather is shit
Quote by Moggan13
You single-handedly turned my innocent statement into some pretty nifty Death Metal lyrics. Well done squire!!

any time, compadré.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Toss up between pizza, Chinese and Indian for me. Probably Chinese though.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
I don't personally care for Asian food too much. I really like cheese pizza, if it counts.

I live in the states so we don't have any chip shops or whatever, but this mini mart next to my house just started selling fish and chips and it's the best shit.
Last edited by due 07 at Jun 4, 2011,
Indian!

There's an amazing Indian place about 5 minutes from my apartment.
My God, it's full of stars!
dun like chinese....
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
I ****ing love pizza and chinese. Hard to choose, but I go with pizza more often cause it's cheaper.
pinga
I voted Chinese, but then I changed my mind to pizza. There's never a bad time to order a pizza.
I love pizza. I don't eat it (or any other fast food) that often, but pizza just has so much variety and usually tastes amazing depending where you get it from. Pizza at its worse is still really good, though.
I love me some phat phuc.

Nah for real though, sushi or doner kebabs are my ideal takeaway.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer