Poll: Which one for you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one for you?
Nature
74 94%
Wildlife
5 6%
Voters: 79.
The environment in general; the colors are vivid, the grass is caught mid-gust, and you can just tell everything is alive.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's not what your mother said.

That's right. You aint the only one working with cows.

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

I'd say, considering the fact that it's taken at the top of a steep hill, it has a large amount of Kinetic Energy.
Quote by conor-figgy
I'd say, considering the fact that it's taken at the top of a steep hill, it has a large amount of Kinetic Energy.
...gravitational potential?

Actually in my earlier post I was thinking wildlife=animals, whereas nature=environment in general. Might be wrong on that though.
Quote by 12345abcd3
...gravitational potential?

Actually in my earlier post I was thinking wildlife=animals, whereas nature=environment in general. Might be wrong on that though.

Sorry sorry, I meant potential.
wouldnt that be potential energy? Haha hmmm i think its more naturey..cause i dont see any animals my friend :P
i'd say wildlife cause as jimmyled pointed out there is clearly a ton of ninja's in this picture
Nature. I see nature, but I don't see wildlife.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by MH400
This pretty much sums up a LOT of New Zealand.

There aren't any sheep...
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
there is no wildlife in that picture
Quote by Jackal58
That's the thing though. What can you do to a group of people that believe if they abandon their cause they will burn in hell?

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
Well their is a lot more plants than animals.
But I feel like its a trick question.

EDIT: even if their was bugs and birds that we just couldn't see, their is still more plants.
Every blade of grass counts.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jun 4, 2011,
Clearly you are missing the Nuclear waste, the power plants, the acid rain, and the occasional mutation.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG