Pretty much every Pantera song. The first ones that come to mind are Floods, 5 Minutes Alone and Walk.
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
Quote by Tabassco
Pretty much every Pantera song. The first ones that come to mind are Floods, 5 Minutes Alone and Walk.

YES. Rex's tone in Floods is the the tone I strive to achieve.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by moses132049
freewill by rush

Damn beat me to it!

However:
wet sand - red hot chilli peppers
also had to be said
Most anything with The Ox.
Roger Waters in Time.
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Anything with Scott Reeder on it.
The bass under the warpigs solo though,god like
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Boston's Hitch a Ride.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
For once in my life by Stevie Wonder, at 1:30 Stevie does a little solo on the harmonica and Jamerson plays a pretty sweet little counter melody to it. Hands down one of my all time favorites.

This is what I strive for... to be able to create a rock solid groove, while playing a melody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bAliqnJMGI
Quote by MetlHed94

Well played, sir, well played.
I once went to a Victor Wooten show where he had his own backing bass player. I believe his name was Anthony. Many times Victor would go up high to solo Anthony would back him up on his 5-string playing some seriously sweet grooves.

It was the only time I've ever heard two bassists playing at the same time that sounded good.

Oh wait.... I misread the thread title.

Love the Low end
Quote by Zeelod
I once went to a Victor Wooten show where he had his own backing bass player. I believe his name was Anthony. Many times Victor would go up high to solo Anthony would back him up on his 5-string playing some seriously sweet grooves.

It was the only time I've ever heard two bassists playing at the same time that sounded good.

Oh wait.... I misread the thread title.

Anthony Wellington is one bad mo-fo!
Quote by MetlHed94

Well played, sir, well played.