Alright fellow guitar modders, I'm here to give a brief overview of what I have spent the last few years doing to my guitars. Feel free to ask any questions about how anything sounds, or how I did anything. I'll try to list where I got the parts from at all times.

This will also serve as a record of what parts are installed where in case I forget in the future.

To start, my original guitar, my starter Squier Strat. Started out as a black body.

The guitar now has a GFS body, stained with danish oil, a new pickguard (GFS single humbucker guard with hole routed for neck pickup) and the electronics from a Squier '51. Its set for slide right now.

This is another Squier Strat, slightly newer and MIC. Originally had a HIDEOUS 2 colour burst body.

Now it has the pickups from my MIA standard strat, Dimarzio electronics (7 way switching), and a new pickguard. I love the look of it, and it sounds great for Clapton/Gilmour.

This is my Affinity Tele. It looks nearly stock, but is pretty different underneath.

It has 52 tele pickups from the GFS 'Professional' line, Dimarzio electronics (4 way switch) and a 3 ply guard.

I just finished my full on Squier '51 build. Bought off Kijiji for $120, its now a sweet little rock machine.

It has new tuners, string trees, control plate, and bridge (all from GFS), a Les Paul style 3 way switch, and master volume with a push/pull for coil tapping the humbucker. The pickups are a GFS alnico humbucker and a GFS true coil neck pickup. The neck single is noise cancelling, and both pickups sound great!
So far I just removed the pickguard and put black screws in the holes, but i have a sheet of black pickguard material to make a new black one.

My newest guitar, an Ibanez RG321 in White.

A GREAT guitar for 300 bucks, and is still stock. It may get some Dimarzios next year.

Finally, my Pride and Joy, my MIA Strat.

The mods are the new pickguard, creme plastics, texas special pickups, and Dimarzio electronics with 13 way (yes, 13 way) switching. Its basically the RandomHero mod, with an extra push pull for the bridge on switch. This gives all the single coil tones I could ever need, along with some humbucker tones, and some in between.

Along with this is my pedal rig. You can probably tell what each one is, but here they are.

And yes, I know, I love BOSS pedals. Visual sound has a few kickass overdrives that work well for me.

And now, the whole rig, including my Blues Junior.

Thanks for looking, and like I said, feel free to post any and all questions, and I would love to answer them.

Cheers!

Hawk.
You mentioned that the black Strat has 7-way switching, what would that be? An alternate two positions with two pickups in series instead of parallel?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Reisgar42
You mentioned that the black Strat has 7-way switching, what would that be? An alternate two positions with two pickups in series instead of parallel?

No, I only have series switching in the Fender.

In that one it is a bridge on switch, which gives Neck+Bridge in parallel (the Telecaster sound) and Neck+Middle+Bridge in Parallel, which is a neat tone, but tough to describe. Its alot like Neck+Middle, but with a bit more bass to it.
Quote by Reisgar42

I second this question. Is it similar to the Herman Li sig model switching? Like a position with the neck and bridge simeltaneously?
EDIT: You replied before me
Quote by Skullivan
I second this question. Is it similar to the Herman Li sig model switching? Like a position with the neck and bridge simeltaneously?
EDIT: You replied before me

I'm ninja fast lol.

I looked at that Herman Li Ibanez, and that is some cool switching, and NOT something i would want to wire up. That would be nuts, but would give some sweet tones.
Quote by hawk5211
I'm ninja fast lol.

I looked at that Herman Li Ibanez, and that is some cool switching, and NOT something i would want to wire up. That would be nuts, but would give some sweet tones.

Awww that's not to hard to wire up it's just 'automatic' coil splitting. http://alexplorer.net/guitar/mods/autotap.html
Quote by LeviMan_2001
Awww that's not to hard to wire up it's just 'automatic' coil splitting. http://alexplorer.net/guitar/mods/autotap.html

No offense, but have you ever used one of his schematics in your guitar? I have tried two or 3 of them, and they haven't worked. Just saying, I don't like the way he wires stuff.

That being said, looking at that particular one, that might work, but to be really useful you would want individual coil taps on both humbuckers, which would actually be easier to wire up.