Page 1 of 2
One of them a good looking girl, the other an ugly girl, facially reminiscent of a pig. The ugly girl was nearer to you but both were screaming for help and were beginning to slip, you wouldn't have time to save both of them. Would you automatically go for the good looking girl?
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Dude, people sue you when you try to help them, I'd just go back to texting and Angry Birds and forget I saw anything.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
...no. just because you save her life doesnt automatically mean she will **** your brains out. just ask mario.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPjqmVUt380
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Hi Jon!

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
Quote by thebassmaster
Hi Jon!

Hey Matt!

Have you been here long?
My God, it's full of stars!
does the hot girl deliver pizza or own a bicycle?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
ive been here a while how about you?

ha i got bored one day and popped back. had a bit of a reminiscent (sp? moment. you still come here a lot?

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
Quote by theogonia777

not really relevant
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Neither, I'm married, so helping any woman almost always equals a fight. So, **** them, save theirselves.
Quote by thebassmaster
ive been here a while how about you?

ha i got bored one day and popped back. had a bit of a reminiscent (sp? moment. you still come here a lot?

I have my on and off seasons... had some long breaks in the past when important training came up, but i'd say i've been pretty consistent. Sometimes my job doesn't leave me lots of personal time though
My God, it's full of stars!
By the time you've examined their appearance, if they haven't fallen off, they'd have the strength to pull themselves back up.

Then if you play your cards right, you can have a threesome. You gotta open yourself to the possibilities.
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
theoretically, the person nearest to me because you didn't mention a damn thing about their personalities/my relation to them if any. seriously? what kind of a stupid ass question is this?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Cb4rabid
Oh it's relevant alright

No it's not. How would you knowing if she owned a bike or was a pizza delivery person influence your decision?
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
I'd let them both fall because I'm an evil BASHTUD.

Honestly though, I don't know...I just hope I'm never in a situation where I have to save one of two complete strangers based on how attractive they are.
Quote by Eric_Fail
No it's not. How would you knowing if she owned a bike or was a pizza delivery person influence your decision?

what if she overcharged me for pizza once, or obtained that bicycle by kicking it out from under a tourist and stealing it? then she deserves to die.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by laid-to-waste
theoretically, the person nearest to me because you didn't mention a damn thing about their personalities/my relation to them if any. seriously? what kind of a stupid ass question is this?

If you didn't know either of them before then how the fuk could you judge their personalities? What kind of a stupid ass question is this?
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by theogonia777
what if she overcharged me for pizza once, or obtained that bicycle by kicking it out from under a tourist and stealing it? then she deserves to die.

ok.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by Eric_Fail
If you didn't know either of them before then how the fuk could you judge their personalities? What kind of a stupid ass question is this?

when the hell did you say that in the op?
i'd save the fit one and then if she asked why i saved her i'd say it's because i thourght we had a spiritual connection....then i'd **** the shit out of her .......hopefully D:
Quote by Sign of War
i'd save the fit one and then if she asked why i saved her i'd say it's because i thourght we had a spiritual connection....then i'd **** the shit out of her .......hopefully D:

hot women don't work that way. she'd be upset you didn't save both of them by doing some out-of-the-equation testicle-ripping splits while grabbing both of you in a stance with my feet behind two reliably lean-able objects. she'd walk away with a dirty ass look on her face and sue you for emotional distress.
Is the ugly one fat? If she is I'm going for the hot one, easier to lift.
Two people hanging from a cliff and im the only other person there? one can only assume i put them there so i say let them drop and go for a kebab..
yes. yes i would.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Honestly though, I don't know...I just hope I'm never in a situation where I have to save one of two complete strangers based on how attractive they are.

That's a good point:
Even if you save the hot one (which I would probably do in that stressed situation) and even if she fücks your brains out for all eternity because you saved her life... I'd still feel miserable for the rest of my life, thinking "I made a life or death decision, based on my penis' opinion.".

On the other hand, if I save the pig, I could have the same thoughts (as in "I'm gonna save the pig on purpose so no one thinks I'm a penis-driven-asshole!") but then I wouldn't want to have sex with her, even if she's begging me.

/dilemma
Quote by Sign of War
is your name laid to waste cause u go round destroying peoples dreams :P

give up on this materialistic world, we should all just go and convert to buddhism and try and reach enlightenment, it sounds like the only credible way of being satisfied with the life you're in, forget everything you believe in, man
may i point out as well i'mthe only person up there and as i have to save them i'm assuming it's rather high up in sooooo if she did refuse to return the favour i'd just rape her and throw her over.....
Quote by Sign of War
may i point out as well i'mthe only person up there and as i have to save them i'm assuming it's rather high up in sooooo if she did refuse to return the favour i'd just rape her and throw her over.....

Winner!
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Hot one, I think you could probably 'get close to her' once you save her life. Plus I have never met someone who resembles a pig that I really enjoyed being around so...
Danelectro 1959 reissue

Quote by G.Krizzel
Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.

Also please visit this thread and help me tab out an album!!!
thread.
Quote by Sign of War

sounds good man

though i think you kinda ruined the element of privacy by telling us
Page 1 of 2