This is in response to the "Things you realize when sitting on the toilet" post.

What is the longest piece of poop you've ever dropped?

The longest one I've had was (I sh*t you not ) was at least two feet long. It wrapped almost all the way around my toilet.
WARNING THIS LINK CONTAINS MASSIVE DUMP PICS

(am i allowed to link this?)

if so /thread

*EDIT* NO YOU ARE NOT *EDIT*
Quote by Jackal58
That's the thing though. What can you do to a group of people that believe if they abandon their cause they will burn in hell?

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
i have chronic constipation because of crohn's disease, so the best shits i have are ordinary shits to you guys.

to hell with it, this thread is shit.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by the heretic 1
WARNING THIS LINK CONTAINS MASSIVE DUMP PICS

(am i allowed to link this?)

if so /thread
poo

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by the heretic 1
if so /thread
*REMOVED*

what is this I don't even

On topic:
I was in lake, swimming and shit, and all of sudden "I gotta crap!", I thought to myself.
So I went to theses swamp-like-plants, the water was waist-high, I grabbed on to these plants, leaned backed slightly and experianced a water-birth-extravaganza.

It was one long sea-cucumber-esque being just laying there on the lake floor. It was kinda big by itself, but looked even bigger because of the laws of optics and stuff.

I was very happy that it didn't float, otherwise I'd have some brown snake creeping up my back.

BEST. SHIT. EVER:

artist impression of the event:
Oh man, this one time... It was freaky. It was long but not very girthy, and somehow it managed to remain one solid turd. It went straight down into the bend of the toilet, then came up and out of the water against the bowl, and curled back down so the other end also went into the bend.

It was ****ing gross, had to cut it up with the plunger so it would flush.