Last week I was jamming with some friends and half way through the jam I turned my volume on my guitar all the way down, and my amp starting buzzing, so i freaked out, turned the amp off, changed cords, and went back to playing. After the song was done I turned the guitar volume down again, and BAM buzz. And after a week of trying to figure out what i did to deserve this i touched the end of the cable (the part that goes into the guitar's jack) and it stopped buzzing! Now im wondering if its either the cable(s) or my guitar's input jack. Thanks!

ESP Eclipse II > Live Wire Advantage Cables
Hell Yea Im Straight Edge!
ESP Eclipse II (or) Fender Strat w/David Gilmour EMGs > Cry Baby Original > Digitech RP250 > JOYO Ultimate Overdrive > MXR BLS Chorus > MXR Phase 90 > EHX Memory Toy > 1981 Marshall JCM800
make sure all the jacks on your guitar are nice and tight, same for the amp. Usually you can loosen cables so make sure they are done up nice and tight! if problems persist i'd probably open up the back of my beast and make sure everything is well connected.
sounds like a grounding problem, most likely in the volume pot or the output jack. Check the volume pot and see if anything looks like it may have come loose (including the lug which is soldered to the back of the pot)

also, check the ground lug of the output jack.
I am in the back right now, and everything seems normal, and the output jack is looking equally normal... should I just see if the cords are the problem, and if not, than take it in to someone to see if I am missing something? thanks for all the help so far!
Hell Yea Im Straight Edge!
ESP Eclipse II (or) Fender Strat w/David Gilmour EMGs > Cry Baby Original > Digitech RP250 > JOYO Ultimate Overdrive > MXR BLS Chorus > MXR Phase 90 > EHX Memory Toy > 1981 Marshall JCM800
try a different cable, that should rule the cable out pretty quick (or give you your answer). if the cable isn't the problem, make sure to check for any poor looking connections in your guitar (they will look either broken or even just a little different than other connections)