Page 3 of 1105
Quote by MAC2322

I knew I wasn't the only one.

I can't really decide whether I like Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow Dash best. My personality is pretty similar to both of them However I changed my title to "UGs Rainbow Dash" back in February, so I want to keep it as Rainbow Dash. I thought about changing to Twilight Sparkle once or twice though. You're definitely not alone. Twilight is AWESOME.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by metal4eva_22
I can't really decide whether I like Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow Dash best. My personality is pretty similar to both of them However I changed my title to "UGs Rainbow Dash" back in February, so I want to keep it as Rainbow Dash. I thought about changing to Twilight Sparkle once or twice though. You're definitely not alone. Twilight is AWESOME.

If I can get a good .gif, I'll be UG's Twilight Sparkle.

Probably.

I like my current avatar so much...
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
+235250293852309285

****, I stop going to that wretched place and come back here to find - ****ING PONYS.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Anyway, for those who are interested, a Pony inspired Rage comic!

True story, last week at Walmart.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
I had to squint to read that. Fluttershy is hard to find. We don't really have any good toys up in Canada. However I do want to buy the model of Twilights Balloon.

Quote by Hellish_Wolf
*obvious parasprite*

An old pic, but I love it.
Quote by metal4eva_22
I had to squint to read that. Fluttershy is hard to find. We don't really have any good toys up in Canada. However I do want to buy the model of Twilights Balloon.

Sorry about that. I used the Rage Comic Builder and it in pretty bad quality, but it was indeed a true story, dramatized a bit (Turns out the cashier was one of us! )
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

You made that? AWESOME! I haven't bought a toy yet. I'm hoping they'll get some better toys than Applejack driving a truck! A TRUCK for pete sake. Not even a cart. Hasbro, I ah'm disappoint.
Quote by metal4eva_22

I think my personality is probably most similar to Futtershy, actually. I have my random outbursts, but all in all I'm very reserved and quiet.

Also, awesome rage comic.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jun 5, 2011,
Quote by metal4eva_22
You made that? AWESOME! I haven't bought a toy yet. I'm hoping they'll get some better toys than Applejack driving a truck! A TRUCK for pete sake. Not even a cart. Hasbro, I ah'm disappoint.

Yeah, that's my main beef with the series: Hasbro themselves. I only intend on getting Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie. Take a wild guess why I'm not getting Rainbow Dash and Twilight? I love them both, but why in Celestia's name did they give Dashie long, feminine hair? I realize they're for girls, but what about the blatantly obvious large amount of bronies out there?

Hasbro, I am disappoint....

^Oh, and thanks!

My life isn't complete until I have a remote control flying Rainbow Dash.

Rage comic=. Nicely done.
Quote by Andrea55
This is for all the bronies.

The feeling is very much mutual. (Brohoof)

Quote by cxrlxscr
This isn't f*cking 4chan.

U mad, bro?

But seriously, I liked this before /b/ got their grubby hands on it.

Last edited by PlaguePlaymate at Jun 5, 2011,
There's a rule 34 somewhere of this cartoon.

You are now fully aware of pony on pony.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by Nelsean

This is the internet dude. I've seen worse ... unfortunately.
Quote by Nelsean

Also

STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Nelsean

Join us Nelseam. We're going to candy mountain. Come with us to candy mountain Nelsean.

^ I see. I just assembled an anti troll task force in this thread to make sure it doesn't go under like the last one. I completely understand, though.

Love and tolerate, fillies and gentlecolts.

The only experience I have with this show is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muVfidujxRg

I'm left kind of wanting to watch more just because that was so funny.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
ESP Horizon NT-7 (SD Full Shreds)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V (Duncan Quarter Pounds + Hipshot Kickass)
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
The only experience I have with this show is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muVfidujxRg

I'm left kind of wanting to watch more just because that was so funny.

I remember seeing that on Memebase a while back. Believe me, you should watch it, it's hilarious and cute! You'll thank me later. Try this one on for size, as it's a good one to start off with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BGU4xPNeeQ&feature=related

It's what converted me.

It wasn't until the "Flutterguy" joke that I became fully aware that this is now my favorite show. Thats what turned into a full fledged brony.
Quote by metal4eva_22
It wasn't until the "Flutterguy" joke that I became fully aware that this is now my favorite show. Thats what turned into a full fledged brony.

Really what converted me was a YouTube video called Guile's Theme Goes with Everything: Sonic Rainboom. It was a masterpiece, they even added a "Sonic BOOM!" once Dash hit the sonic rainboom. So much of a classic, in fact, I put it on my iPod Touch.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Anti-trolling image out of nowhere

Reminds me of this.

I hope the immense weight from a sonicrainboom crushes your fucking soul and the impending rift in space-time destroys all the magic.
Quote by blake1221
I hope the immense weight from a sonicrainboom crushes your fucking soul and the impending rift in space-time destroys all the magic.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 46-49
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by blake1221

Quote by blake1221
I'm going to make a fan video with scenes from Friendship is Magic to the tune of Misery Business.
LOOKAME I'M TWILIGHT SPARKLE.

Like a boss.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.