I have sick fret buzz on my B and E strings on my Kelly. Frets 1-8 and 11 on the B

Ive looked thoroughly and had my guy at a local shop look at it. He stated it could be that the strings are old but i clean them and they're in good shape.

We've ruled out fret levels, action, and truss rod.

any ideas?
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
I'd still get new strings for the hell of it, theyre pretty inexpensive, its worth a shot.
Have you checked your neck relief?

Also, if you have a bolt-on, check and see if your neck is pulling to the treble side.

GS, why are you answering on behalf of the TS?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Hi, Definitely recheck the fret levels ,action, and truss rod .Also how was this procedure performed?There is alot of videos on YT on this subject.
Quote by seymour_jackson
I have sick fret buzz on my B and E strings on my Kelly. Frets 1-8 and 11 on the B

Ive looked thoroughly and had my guy at a local shop look at it. He stated it could be that the strings are old but i clean them and they're in good shape.

We've ruled out fret levels, action, and truss rod.

any ideas?

try adding a little neck relief.

if you dont know how then ask.

and remember that buzz that does not transmit thru the amp is generally not considered a problem.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Did you consider lifting the bridge slightly? Sometimes a few turns of the screw eliminates the problem. I did this with a few guitars and the action is still very low and the buzz gone.
Adjust bridge, make sure your tuned (hopefully you aren't that stupid), and check fret levels, truss rod, action, and neck relief
you're a stone fox