Page 1 of 2
for some reason whenever i go to partys i just cant dance...its like not in me anywhere...so then i think its gotta be because i basicly hate the music they are playing and wish i was listening to some guitars and drums and bass....anyone have this experience like me
Who's your daddy... well not me cuz ur momas ugly

These things are sex transport vehichles woot

This man just got a station wagon.
I was.
Then I grew up.
Seriously dude, look about. There's some hella good dancing music out there. And if you're drunk, just act like a twat. No one will notice. Don't push yourself into a moody mindset just because you think you don't like the music, it will ruin your night and anyone else's who interacts with you. Have a good time.
1. Oh boohoo you don't like the music.
2. Drink more. That's the solution to everyone's problems.
3. Repeat 2.
4. Force yourself to dance.... Or just... DON'T DANCE! *gasp* "Did he really just say, "Don't dance, honey?" "You know, I think he did!" "What a deranged man!" "Indeed! Now let's dance!"
nope, it's just you. weirdo.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
yea just keep drinking. The only reason to dance would be if girls were so theres your motivation
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
ok well no alcohol for me just a bit underage...
Who's your daddy... well not me cuz ur momas ugly

These things are sex transport vehichles woot

This man just got a station wagon.
Quote by gtosteve65
ok well no alcohol for me just a bit underage...

a bit underage is prime drinkin time. With that attitude its no surprise you wont dance
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
dude. so easy lol just put your hands on her waist and swing to the beat lol you dont really have to do anything. and if your not with a girl, just do what SkepsisMetal said. act like a twat. haha
Loosen up, man. Why do you hate dance music?
A callous exterior isn't an uncommon way of protecting ideals; it hides the idealists from the derision of fools and cowards. But it also immobilizes them, so that, in trying to preserve their ideals, they risk losing them.
Just don't dance and knock off that "I'm a bit under age" shit. But if you like girls, you should know,girls like to dance so you better learn.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jun 4, 2011,
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Just don't dance and knock off that "I'm a bit under age" shit. But if you like girls, you should know,girls like to dance so you better learn.

Well not all guys like to dance so there's gonna be some girls that don't like to dance too.
Quote by metaldud536
Well not all guys like to dance so there's gonna be some girls that don't like to dance too.

True, but I didn't say all girls like too, just saying that he should be prepared.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jun 5, 2011,
Lol dancing. One of the weirdest social customs.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I don't see why everyone seems to think you need to drink to dance - I love a bit of kinetic expression in any frame of mind. Provided you're just doing it for fun, I think everyone can dance.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
The only dancing I do is rapidly moving my head up and down.. I suck at anything else and I also am not interested to even try cause I hate it.. period..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
just start dancing, you will have a good time.
now extra flamey
homeboy can't dance
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
No, I'm throwing shapes all over the place when I'm out.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Drink and do more drugs, TS.

I hate dance music, but when it's playing and people are dancing you bet I'm in the middle of the floor partying like a mofo.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Just don't care so much and go with the flow, and most importantly: have fun.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Meh look mate, I don't dance and still have a great time at parties. There's lots of people that thing dancing is silly as well :P. And wtf are these parties with no booze TS.......?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
I think the same way TS. but at the same time....

Accept that many people don't sare the same musical tastes as you, and that music played at parties is meant to appeal to the majority and not you
Page 1 of 2