Excellent Japanese hardcore band which not only manifested their ideals through live terrorism but also with their filthy mix of metal riffing and hardcore filth which essentially put Japan on the map with regards to furious music.

Another highly recommended band. Get Detestation, it's mandatory.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Is there not a thread already?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Searched both "gism" and "g.i.s.m.". Didn't find any.

EDIT: Apparently I hallucinated that whole event. Yes, there is a thread.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
Last edited by The Wildchild at Jun 5, 2011,
Whatever, just surprised me is all.
Band is godly and everyone should listen to them.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Those who like this band will also dig Syphilitic Vaginas, who are basically a metalized GISM.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
Quote by The Wildchild
Those who like this band will also dig Syphilitic Vaginas, who are basically a boring GISM.

Yeah.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Yeah, I'm pretty awesome.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Less ego-tripping, more GISM!
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I remember watching videos of them with fire on stage going nuts, gotta love a good stage show. Never got super into them though, i remember digging a few tracks though, Uchida is a good guitarist.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Never heard of them until now. So far so good!
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Quote by logboy
GISM are class, i prefer Syphilitic Vaginas though (DON'T WE ALL?)

Someone can't read.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
You folks may also want to check out SoniCRIME TheRAPY, though that's where they took more of a noisy, violent crossover sound and took out much of the NWOBHM riffs.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am