Oddball Texan punk band from the glorious decade. Assuming the role of Iranian terrorists, this band pieced together an oeuvre which encompasses the raw aggression and social punditry, the foundations on which hardcore punk stands.

Forced Down your Throat
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Great band. "Die for Allah" is an amazing album and serves as a great starting point for anyone.
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Get the release where the three albums are included. Solid piece of hardcore, like, totally brah.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
I would love to see more bands taking things from the terrorist/freedom fighter point of view. This is sweet stuff.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Have not heard too much of them but what I have heard is sweeeeeet.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
One of the masters of the crossover school of Punk / Metal. Just go ahead and grab their whole discography. Some of the most lovable mean-spirited social satire I've ever heard. Grade A shit.
Quote by NotFromANUS
One of the masters of the crossover school of Punk / Metal. Just go ahead and grab their whole discography. Some of the most lovable mean-spirited social satire I've ever heard. Grade A shit.

srsly

never understood why they only seemed to be popular amongst Texas Death Metal fanatics. Class music.

Progedit- Just found this. Great read DLA Interview
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Last edited by progbass at Jun 6, 2011,
Quote by progbass
anyone know of similar bands/projects to FIRH?

Birth A.D. (featuring members of Averse Sefira) is kind of carrying on their legacy.