Page 1 of 4
so pretty much that, I'm not a big anime fan but I'm now on vacation and I am feeling like wanting to see a good one, in this year I have only seen saikano(girlfriend recommendation) and gantz, I liked both, also some of my favorites are evangelion, serial experiment lain, elfen lied etc.

so based on that, any recommendations?
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Quote by G.Krizzel
Fullmetal Alchemist

thank you, but I have already seen it
Quote by Våd Hamster

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Depends what you're after...

Action/badassery: Devil May Cry
Cool plot: Kuroshitsuji
Nostalgia: Pokemon

They're my favorites anyway

Jetpackedit: I hear lots of good things about Naruto, but I persoanlly think that the show is retarded. It might be you ting though, so whatever. Oh, and Elfen Lied is also pretty bad ass.
Last edited by JetPackBlues at Jun 5, 2011,
Soul Eater is good once you get into it. There's a site were you can download all the episodes. There are also many, many episodes.

That's the only anime I ever watched though apart from Elfen Lied.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by Silent Murder
Soul Eater is good once you get into it. There's a site were you can download all the episodes. There are also many, many episodes.

That's the only anime I ever watched though apart from Elfen Lied.

seen it too, it was agood one
Quote by Våd Hamster

There is an anime thread, while I would say you should've posted there, most of the regulars are K-On! loving moe fags. So if you want a real suggestion you should be more specific in what you like.
Hmmm based on your favorites I would say you like the mind **** series, I would suggest Paranoia Agent.
Quote by JetPackBlues
Depends what you're after...

Action/badassery: Devil May Cry
Cool plot: Kuroshitsuji
Nostalgia: Pokemon

They're my favorites anyway

Jetpackedit: I hear lots of good things about Naruto, but I persoanlly think that the show is retarded. It might be you ting though, so whatever.

naruto? hell no, in fact is retarded, the plot advance so desperately slowly, maybe if it was good maybe it would be worthy to see 25 episode that contain two minutes of plot, but it isn't even good

I like disturbing an with complex plot animes, like serial esperiment lain, I will search about Kuroshitsuji
Quote by Våd Hamster

Great Teacher Onizuka
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan
Boku no Pico
Samurai Champloo
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by andras67
naruto? hell no, in fact is retarded, the plot advance so desperately slowly, maybe if it was good maybe it would be worthy to see 25 episode that contain two minutes of plot, but it isn't even good

I like disturbing an with complex plot animes, like serial esperiment lain, I will search about Kuroshitsuji

Paranoia Agent, you fool. . .
Quote by Asada Hiruka
There is an anime thread, while I would say you should've posted there, most of the regulars are K-On! loving moe fags. So if you want a real suggestion you should be more specific in what you like.

really? sorry, I type anime in the searchbar and I got nothing

I like complex and disturbing animes
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by Asada Hiruka
Paranoia Agent, you fool. . .

thanks, I'm searching information about this right now
Quote by Våd Hamster

Clannad, Claymore.

Still two of my most favourite anime. If you want drama and something nice to watch with your gf. Honestly, just watch Clannad, you'll both be crying your eyes out within 15 episodes multiple times.

Claymore has a more mature storyline and graphics, lot more actionpacked.
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Quote by andras67
really? sorry, I type anime in the searchbar and I got nothing

I like complex and disturbing animes

Once again, Paranoia Agent. /Thread
Also, Ichi, U so Crazee.
Quote by Ikey
Ghost in the shell

ghost in the shell is awesome, already seen it, forgot to mention it in my favorites, sorry
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by andras67
ghost in the shell is awesome, already seen it, forgot to mention it in my favorites, sorry

Mind Game.

It's a movie though, not a series.
Albums I Must Obtain
Quote by fretsonfire74
Elfen Lied you say? Then I highly recommend one that's airing now (8 out of 12 episodes have aired so far) called Deadman Wonderland. It's so dark it makes Elfen Lied look like the Teletubbies.
Also, Wolf's Rain, Canaan, Trigun and Samurai Champloo, to give a few of my personal favourites.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by Kyose
This.

for god sake stop with that, I know what it is
Quote by Våd Hamster

If you want something dark and mysterious and shit, then you should watch Texhnolyze, but if you're not a faggot you should watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Quote by pbiggie
Mind Game.

It's a movie though, not a series.

yeah, but there is also a series you know?

ghost in the shell: stand alone complex
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by andras67

Couldn't resist.
Bokurano? This is a serious suggestion.
Quote by andras67

They are AT regulars, they bubble with rage at the sight of your favorite anime list not including K-On!.
Quote by Chapz
Just rewatch DBZ.

watching it through all my childhood have been enough, at least to this day, I don't want to do that
Quote by Våd Hamster

You could check out myanimelist.net
You can search up something you like and it will also recommend new anime's that are similair for you to watch.
i.e. type in Elfen Lied.
Scroll a bit down and there are a few recommendations. It's really helpful and you can also keep track of what you watched on the site.
Quote by Asada Hiruka
They are AT regulars, they bubble with rage at the sight of your favorite anime list not including K-On!.

what it is K-on?, also Paranoid agent looks good, and is short, I'm totally looking it, thank, also more suggestions still be appreciated
Quote by Våd Hamster

Deathnote was amazing
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by andras67
yeah, but there is also a series you know?

ghost in the shell: stand alone complex

Mind Game has nothing to do with ghost in the shell.
Albums I Must Obtain
Quote by fretsonfire74
Quote by pbiggie

Mind Game has nothing to do with ghost in the shell.

sorry man, I misunderstood, English is not my native language
Quote by Våd Hamster

Page 1 of 4