What's the difference between these two? I want to buy one of them, but don't know which is better. Nano is smaller and I like that, cause I don't want to carry too much things.
small clone is better for the extra 10% price. trust me.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
No, you don't want either.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
No, you don't want either.

Any suggestion about another pedals? Boss, Voodoo lab? I heard that EHX is a good producer.
Last edited by b3i at Jun 5, 2011,
Nano clone is (from what I've heard) a bit crap. Small clone is good. The NEO clone is apparently a small clone, but smaller. Try that out.
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
The Nano Clone is noisy.
Persoanlly I like the Small Clone, although it takes up a lot of pedalboard real estate.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
I have a small clone and it is good for the price. the nano clone is terrbile. I haven't played the neo clone so i can't give an opinion although it did sound pretty good in youtube demos. then again my trex tonebug reverb didn't have a god aweful hiss in youtube demo's either.
The Neo Clone is pretty good - I like it anyway. The Nano Clone sucks though.

If I had to go out and get a chorus though, hands down I would get a Hardwire Stereo Chorus. I spent an entire day listening to different choruses in the price range, and that one topped them all, easily.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X