From looks I prefer the Cort one but if you want an opinion on the guitar look up some reviews maybe
Are you sure that cutaway & electronics are needed? What exactly are you looking for? A dreadnought with a solid spruce top & mahogany b/s right?

Little over 200€ you could get a Recording King RD-10 with solid mahogany b/s instead of the laminate ones on the models you posted. I'm gonna have to investigate that brand a little more. Their prices/specs seem too good to be true
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
I would not pick a guitar with under saddle pick up unless you are going to be playing this in a public venue a lot. An under saddle pickup will rob the guitar of tone. I don't know if the cort has an under saddle pick up but the Tak does. I bought a Taylor 335 12 string recently. It had an under saddle pick up and I was just not happy with the tone. I pulled out the under saddle pickup and put in a bone saddle and bridge pins. I then installed a JJB 330 Prestige elite pickup which glues to the underside of the bridge plate.

The increase in tone was significant. I am much happier with the guitar now. I play it mostly at home and usually once a week at an open mic. This is the best of both worlds.

As far as a Recording King be wary as they have Quality issues. I first bought a RK 12 string. I loved the tone and the price. Within 6 weeks the neck twisted and the treble strings were laying on the frets and the guitar was unplayable. Sent it back and got my money back.
Last edited by Guitar Hack at Jun 5, 2011,
Quote by Chips-
Are you sure that cutaway & electronics are needed? What exactly are you looking for? A dreadnought with a solid spruce top & mahogany b/s right?

Little over 200€ you could get a Recording King RD-10 with solid mahogany b/s instead of the laminate ones on the models you posted. I'm gonna have to investigate that brand a little more. Their prices/specs seem too good to be true

So if I didn't go for the electronics and stuff, would you say something like
http://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_cd60_sb.htm would do the job?
Quote by AdamDCMA
So if I didn't go for the electronics and stuff, would you say something like
http://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_cd60_sb.htm would do the job?

Stay away from Fenders. I was saying if you don't need the electronics you can get an overall better guitar for the same amount of money
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
i would suggest you check out yamaha from the 700 series, seagull, walden or recording king - and at a pinch, cort or art & lutherie. the first four are some of the best sounding of all the lower priced guitars i've tried - superior tone and quality control to dean, ibanez, epiphone and fender. if at all possible, get a guitar with a solid top - it'll sound better. the listing will actually say "solid" ahead of the name of the top wood. if you can't afford solid, get the most expensive yamaha or walden you can afford. yamaha in particular sounds better than the other all laminate wood brands.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by patticake
i would suggest you check out yamaha from the 700 series, seagull, walden or recording king - and at a pinch, cort or art & lutherie. the first four are some of the best sounding of all the lower priced guitars i've tried - superior tone and quality control to dean, ibanez, epiphone and fender. if at all possible, get a guitar with a solid top - it'll sound better. the listing will actually say "solid" ahead of the name of the top wood. if you can't afford solid, get the most expensive yamaha or walden you can afford. yamaha in particular sounds better than the other all laminate wood brands.

so what about the ones i've linked? No good?

http://www.4sound.dk/shop/westernguitarer/cort/earth-60-pack-natur.html would this be any good?
Last edited by AdamDCMA at Jun 6, 2011,