Page 1 of 2
The ads are tailored to your individual browsing habits. If you get Bieber ads it's because he's relevant to your interests. Embrace it.

People like him obviously. Deal with it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
How immature are you?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Everytime Justin Bieber is mentioned, one of these dies:

See what you just did? you're going to hell, TS.
This will start a RIOT! in me
^ I think it's time to shut up, Guitarguyteddyb. You are boring and crap.
Quote by Paramore.
^ I think it's time to shut up, Guitarguyteddyb. You are boring and crap.

i mean i love toy robots, there probably one of my favorite things in the world. I can always sense that when a person of your caliber walks into this place and thinks they can do whatever they want, well let me tell you something the color pink is not my favorite and i love the gravy on the tatoes
You can place any user on your ignore list, and never receive their posts again, if you wish.

You won't though, will you?
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
i thought you had to be 13 to join this site
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb
i mean i love toy robots, there probably one of my favorite things in the world. I can always sense that when a person of your caliber walks into this place and thinks they can do whatever they want, well let me tell you something the color pink is not my favorite and i love the gravy on the tatoes

Quote by Paramore.
Everytime Justin Bieber is mentioned, one of these dies:

See what you just did? you're going to hell, TS.

JUSTIN BIEBER.

I'll have it with some fries.
Quote by Duffman123
Here Guitarguyteddyb, why don't you do us all a favour and piss off

how about this.

By the time you start reading this your going to be generally angered and have a biased opinion on who i am by what my thread topic is based on. Understandable it happens but welcome to the thread you came here, you saw, and you conquered. Whether or not you feel as if you have become a better person through this expierence it doesnt matter to me you or anyone else. I sense that you my friend really enjoy coming onto things and dropping your two cents places, which i can completely concur with because i do this myself and find a great sense of entertainment. Ive always wondered how many people i do rage via the internet because of my mindless psycho babble that gets put on not just these but any forums i go to. If youd like to know please do continue on....

That probably took you about 26 seconds to read?
am i write?
^that word wasnt
but i was right
not the direction but in the context that i was correct in what i was saying to a certain percentage, im not a psychic hear, but i can sure listen as well as i can write.

it seems to me the fake hailey williams profile must of sparked your interest and your interested on getting internet boobies from her, its most likely a regular on the forum trying to go HAM (look up definition, im not fukcing dictionary).

But i wish that your term piss off wasnt determined by a small and insecure english counter culture that develpoed such a undeveloped term, its an open saying and you should most likely fill it out. Piss off a bridge, piss of a building. Being that i am not a male member (aka the shlong) i cant do any of these things, i respect your will to intimidate me via a forum post, but you my good sir are un original and make anyone who reads this post right here as mad as you are for reading the whole thing expecting some rediculous response, you did get one. but i am sure its not the same as what you created in your mind.

So i congratulate you on reading this psycho babble and good luck getting your internet boobies from a fake hailey willaims

and until then

youll never get that time back from reading this.

i own that time forever.

be mad
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb
how about this.

By the time you start reading this your going to be generally angered and have a biased opinion on who i am by what my thread topic is based on. Understandable it happens but welcome to the thread you came here, you saw, and you conquered. Whether or not you feel as if you have become a better person through this expierence it doesnt matter to me you or anyone else. I sense that you my friend really enjoy coming onto things and dropping your two cents places, which i can completely concur with because i do this myself and find a great sense of entertainment. Ive always wondered how many people i do rage via the internet because of my mindless psycho babble that gets put on not just these but any forums i go to. If youd like to know please do continue on....

am i write?
^that word wasnt
but i was right
not the direction but in the context that i was correct in what i was saying to a certain percentage, im not a psychic hear, but i can sure listen as well as i can write.

it seems to me the fake hailey williams profile must of sparked your interest and your interested on getting internet boobies from her, its most likely a regular on the forum trying to go HAM (look up definition, im not fukcing dictionary).

But i wish that your term piss off wasnt determined by a small and insecure english counter culture that develpoed such a undeveloped term, its an open saying and you should most likely fill it out. Piss off a bridge, piss of a building. Being that i am not a male member (aka the shlong) i cant do any of these things, i respect your will to intimidate me via a forum post, but you my good sir are un original and make anyone who reads this post right here as mad as you are for reading the whole thing expecting some rediculous response, you did get one. but i am sure its not the same as what you created in your mind.

So i congratulate you on reading this psycho babble and good luck getting your internet boobies from a fake hailey willaims

and until then

i own that time forever.

be mad

You mentioned Hayley Williams!

Oh, wait. Hailey Williams. Nevermind.

You fail, TS.
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb
how about this.

am i write?
^that word wasnt
but i was right

and until then

i own that time forever.

be mad

lol u mad
Quote by Duffman123
lol u mad

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass

(Invalid img)

seriously though, another 11'er ruining the reputation of, 11ers.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb
how about this.

am i write?
^that word wasnt
but i was right

and until then

i own that time forever.

be mad

I think what I'm most angry about is how terribly written this is.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
(Invalid img)

seriously though, another 11'er ruining the reputation of, 11ers.

Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb
how about this.

am i write?
^that word wasnt
but i was right

and until then

i own that time forever.

be mad

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb
(Invalid img)

Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Page 1 of 2