Page 1 of 3
and then Guitarguyteddyb left UG forever cause he annoys the hell out of everyone

/thread
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
on the way to the bathroom I suffered from a massive pulmonary embolism and died.
Quote by fleajr_1412

Ok ok, I concede defeat.

ok thats it, ive posted in tons of forums trying to make friends on a million websites so **** ALL OF YOU YOU WANT ME GONE!? im gone. im gone from everyone, im going to eat a bottle of advil and chug bleach. and im serious as shit. everyone does this to me and theres no way for me to make friends, i try to be funny adn just annoy people alright im ****ed up and craazy i get it and im sory so **** all of you im gone for good
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb
ok thats it, ive posted in tons of forums trying to make friends on a million websites so **** ALL OF YOU YOU WANT ME GONE!? im gone. im gone from everyone, im going to eat a bottle of advil and chug bleach. and im serious as shit. everyone does this to me and theres no way for me to make friends, i try to be funny adn just annoy people alright im ****ed up and craazy i get it and im sory so **** all of you im gone for good

Ok.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
A million websites? You're an ambitious little thing aren't you?
Or very sad.
so see you later. oh wait...
"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and i'm all out of bubblegum"
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb

wait... Is this part of the story ?
Quote by Thrill-house

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb
no it is, i get it man. Theres no need to spit on the grave ok.
im gone. leave me alone

Leave you alone?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Kewl sotrie brow.

While you up there, ask Osama where he hid the gold.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
C'mon, i virtually did the same thread when i was new here and they locked it right away.

i just went and grew up a little bit.

Chill.
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb
no it is, i get it man. Theres no need to spit on the grave ok.
im gone. leave me alone

So now the shoe is on the other foot, as they say.
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb

This is gold.
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb

And then Jesus said unto Abraham. Cool story bro.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
...lol
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb

And then I stabbed you repeatedly in the neck until all hope left your eyes.

Somebody please close this. Please.
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb

You mad bro? Sure looks like you're mad!
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb

Don't forget, when chugging bleach, tip up the chin and open your throat. You're going to want to get every last drop.
Quote by CoreysMonster
*reported*

we've had a gazillion of these already, and TS is gone now anyways

Why don't you close it?

Oh wait.....
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb

Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
He's really gone...

cool
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
and then i touched myself

I moved my hand vigorously up and down my wood until i came to a might climax. Then, suddenly....
A leprechaun burst out of my penis and
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
HE PRODUCED A GUINNESS OUT OF NOWHERE! And started reciting Keats, in...
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
...but then the leprechaun died of too much happiness for some reason, and...

(damn ninja)
....I shat my pants because...
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
But then I remembered something Gandalf once told me; "Death is just another path, one we must all take"
Suddenly, I saw a light...
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Page 1 of 3