I bought some Ownhammer and Red Wire impulses but after googling around I can't find a clear answer about some questions I had. Hopefully you guys can help.

Is their a difference between 44.1, 48 and 96 HZ Impulses?

Is their a difference between 16 bit and 24 bit Impulses?

Is their a difference between Mono and Stereo Impulses?

Cheers!!!!!
yes there is a difference between all of them 16n and 24 is bit depth and a difference in dynamic range mono and stereo if you can figure out the difference then i cant help you but impulses model actual places such as churches stadiums and halls and such
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Yes, there is a difference. It all depends on what you've recorded. 44.1, 48, and 96 kHz represent the sampling rate of your recording (i.e. how many samples/second). 16 and 24, like selkies said, represent bit depth, which is a reflection of dynamic range of your recording. The higher the bit depth, the broader the dynamic range. Mono and stereo are for just that, single channel or dual channel recordings. Whatever you have recorded, you need to match with the impulses to get the cleanest sound and least errors. I've never personally used impulses, but just from what I know about the digital realm and recording processes you should definitely match them.