Don't know if this is the right forum to ask but..

How do I get 3 notes in one beat on guitar pro?

I've tried many variations, but I can't get it..

I don't mean as in 3/4 time signature.

I mean ordinary 4/4 but in one beat there are three notes with the same time in betwen them..

like 123 123 123 123; new bar 123 123 123 123..
I don't know if I'm clear, but is someone understands this please help out.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Use the triplet tool. It's on the left pane where all the music tools are and kind of looks like this
_3_
| |

Click that to put 3 notes in a beat. If you've already written the notes highlight them and then click that button.

Best of luck to you.
Quote by Phat Stud 55
Use the triplet tool. It's on the left pane where all the music tools are and kind of looks like this
_3_
| |

Click that to put 3 notes in a beat. If you've already written the notes highlight them and then click that button.

Best of luck to you.

That's it!
Thanks man.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Whilst triplets work, if you intend for it to be constant triplets then it makes much more sense to put the piece in 6/8 or 12/8.
Quote by Jesse Clarkson
Whilst triplets work, if you intend for it to be constant triplets then it makes much more sense to put the piece in 6/8 or 12/8.

Amen, brudda!
Nothing that is worthwhile in life will ever come easy.
Quote by Jesse Clarkson

yep. if it's consistently like this, put it in 12/8.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.