I can't describe the amount of pain that I am in now, having had a toothache for 2 days already. The nightimes are the worst where the pain is unbearable . In the absence of a dentist on the weekend and also Monday (as I found out my local dentist is closed on that day) I've resorted to using a lot of Ibruprofen, garlic clove extract and Orajel. So far, Orajel is only effective in short bursts between 1-2 hours but I'm three quarters of the way until exceeding the stated dose so I'm trying to save up until I sleep - unfortunately, the day is still early

I hate you. Are there any remedies you guys have used which have helped? I've heard of a few and seen a few but none have worked so far - all the above, peanut butter, salt...
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jun 5, 2011,
true.
"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and i'm all out of bubblegum"
Seeing the dentist is not the problem - it's my toothache. I'll see if another one opens tomorrow. For now, the left side of my cheek hurts
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

There's old fashion Jack Daniels, or there's the more modern "quit being a pussy" approach.

There are dentists who will make emergency calls if it gets to the point where it's that bad. The emergency room might also give you pain meds if you're hurting bad enough.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Hmm, the cloves aren't working? That's weird, cloves tend to numb my mouth up like Novocaine. Huh.

Orajel too, but cloves are usually a good herbal solution.
See if theres any emergency dental surgeries near you?

If your in the UK, phone the NHS Helpline and theyl sort you out (trust me from experience haha)

I had alot of work on my tooth/gums on Friday morning, they had to clean and mess about with my nerves. But yeah, toothache can be un-bareable!!!

Now I've got a swollen cheek that WILL NOT GO DOWN!!!!!

So I look like the elephant man a wee bit haha
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
smoke copious amounts of marijuana
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
Quote by slash_angus_VH
smoke copious amounts of marijuana

this. do a lot of this.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
There's probably a mad build-up of cadmium and arsenic in your tooth, seeing as you're from China and whatnot, with their laced food and all.
MATTERHORN
Depends. Why does your tooth hurt? Did you chip/crack it, or is it abscessed?

If its chipped, the only thing I can think of is this "temporary filling" stuff that they sell.

If its abscessed, swish hydrogen peroxide over the tooth that hurts, then wash your mouth out with warm salt water about every 4 hours, and buckle down because even going to the dentist won't end the pain.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness