Absolutely stellar hardcore from Japan in the mid 80s, with such classics as Karen Nash and everything they've ever done. I highly suggest that you illegally download both Destroy and Last Last.

But if you're not into that, you can buy it here .

Karen Nash

Zouaku Sunsou
I remember you harping about these guys a while back. I got Destroy but I haven't listened to it for some reason. Guess i'll do that now.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
I'm pretty pumped about the influx of non-terrible bands in here as of late.

Unfortunately none of these bands are really going to spur any discussion.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
^ Thanks I suppose, haha. I'm trying to be somewhat reasonable with the normal hardcore forum regs, but really, my hardcore list is dead at the moment and it's just what I'm looking for. This influx, as you stated, is great.

I harp because I love you all. Plus this is some really good music, Jast Last is their better however. Just a heads up for anyone curious.
Last edited by severed-metal at Jun 5, 2011,
I love this band and I love that there have been a lot of excellent band threads being made. My only point was that unfortunately only the scenecore bands get heavily discussed (by non regs to boot). We just sort of lurk around and attack whoever makes the newest AA thread, then go back to lurking once again.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!