Im looking for a guitar that will essentially do anything. From metal to country, classic rock to jazz. I would prefer to have it with a fixed-bridge, but if it's a really good guitar i guess i can go with a tremolo.

Heres some info to help out.

Budget- 600-900$ (Not a dollar over and preferably near the middle...700-800ish)

Preferences- Fixed-Bridge...Versatility...low-ish budget, nothing extremely fancy it just gets the job done. I would rather buy new...the past 2 guitars i've bought used and both of them sucked horrendously due to faulty modding...so new is what i'd prefer.

Use- I play in my bedroom mostly, and i occasionally play with a local band.

Genres- as i said, i play almost anything. I like Metal (like Metallica, Pantera) as well as Classic Rock (like Black Sabbath, The Eagles). I sometimes play blues (but not much) and i play quite a bit of Country with my friends.

Anything will help! Thanks!
I hate all of you...my opinion is my own...take it or leave it
Seriously, there is no such thing as the best guitar. Go play a bunch in your price range and pick the one you like, because that will be the best guitar for you
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Quote by DamagingExcess
Seriously, there is no such thing as the best guitar. Go play a bunch in your price range and pick the one you like, because that will be the best guitar for you

Alright, then whats the "better than the piece of shit beside it" guitar

EDIT: I also said "Guitar(s)"...for those uneducated, that can mean singular 1 (count'em) ONE guitar or plural Guitars...

See what i did there? I added an "s" to the end of guitars, that made it plural.
Last edited by B.C. RICH5000 at Jun 5, 2011,
I was actually thinking Agile...but i've never played one (and probably never will since they're not retail) so i'm a bit iffy on them
Quote by B.C. RICH5000
I was actually thinking Agile...but i've never played one (and probably never will since they're not retail) so i'm a bit iffy on them

I've played a few. They're alright; about what you'd expect from a Korean guitar in that price range. Just a bit cheaper than usual, and the biggest attraction is the number of different types of guitars you can get under $1000. Guitar-wise they're nothing special.

I swear, Agile is the new Schecter...
My philosophy is that any guitar can play any kind of music.

That said, you name screams a BC Rich Bich.
Quote by Lord_Doku
My philosophy is that any guitar can play any kind of music.

That said, you name screams a BC Rich Bich.

Lol i made this account when i got my first NEW guitar...it was a BC RICH...

As for the "any guitar can do anything" ... i feel that way alot. I think ESP's sound great no matter what you play. But as for a Fender playing death metal...i'd love to see that lol...unless you changed the pups to EMGs or somethin